Back Bay Customs - Tail Gate Storage Solution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorCalFJ100

SILVER Star
Threads
I posted in the thread where these where the concept for these was discussed. Figured I would post in the main 80 thread as there is much more traction here.

The link below is my specific post.

Basically looking for anyone that may have had similar damage to their tailgate. Trying to determine how easy I can tweak this back into submission! Haha. I am thinking I exceed the weight limit of standing on my tailgate when loading my rack!

2021-04-02 19.31.48.jpg

Last edited:
I posted in the thread where these where the concept for these was discussed. Figured I would post in the main 80 thread as there is much more traction here.

The link below is my specific post.

Basically looking for anyone that may have had similar damage to their tailgate. Trying to determine how easy I can tweak this back into submission! Haha. I am thinking I exceed the weight limit of standing on my tailgate when loading my rack!

View attachment 2634001
Mine was like that. Especially on the back/lower portion between the hinges of the tailgate. The metal is much more rigid on these storage lids and sucked the much thinner sheet metal back where it belonged. In my case anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom