AZ Route 66 Plate Ideas... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey AZ Cruisers...

We've moved to the great white north, that is Show Low AZ, and are lovin' it. Part of the perks of being up north is no emission testing and I can get a 5-year tag too! For my 96 FZJ80 the cost is a whopping $79 for a 5 year tag.

I was looking at AZ personal plate options, of which we have many, and am looking at the AZ Route 66 plate but plan to personalize it.

Here's where I need some help/suggestions on ideas...

Here's what we have so far (6 characters only, spaces ok, Letters and numbers only)

96FJ80 -- Argh, can't fit in the Z
EZ HWY -- Easy Highway
HODOR - See game of thrones
YWLSNO - Yellow Snow
FNEWHN - Fine Wine
OU812 - Van Halen (Oh, You ate one too?)
FALOME -- Follow Me

Post up you have a suggestion...

Last edited:
Hey AZ Cruisers...

I was looking at AZ personal plate options, of which we have many, and am looking at the AZ Route 66 plate but plan to personalize it.

Post up you have a suggestion...

Before you decide, it helps to go into the AZ license plate site and see it the plate has already been taken (i.e. OU812 is not available). you can type it in and it will tell you if available or not.

https://servicearizona.com/webapp/vehicle/plates/personalizedChoiceSearch.do

see it the plate has already been taken (i.e. OU812 is not available). you can type it in and it will tell you if available or not.

2L84LV -- Good thing Def Lepard is still around...

Still thinking about this one...

I just recently did LNDCRZN on mine. Can't believe it was available.

Some of my ideas that were available (too many characters for yours though)
LNDCRZR
95FZJ80
SUKSGAS

~the other Mattman :rolleyes:

Or even.... RSTEZE

6c48d1ef887083a2d17b206a320e3138.jpg

GR8WHTHP-great white hope

FZJ8E

AZ80

ZONA80

I tried SLOMOF for the 40. rejected. ;)

I'm going for
SDLTRMP

Probably get rejected as being to political so I may have to settle for TRALRTD for my jeep friends

I know a girl that had a plate of -- THREEL
See if you can guess it... and it's not thrill...

Thinking about -- DRYVON

I had Dissent rejected on an Anti Child Abuse Plate 10 years ago. Not sure why. :meh:

Have you checked if they will charge another $25 a year for a personal plate on top of the $25 a year they will charge for the route 66 plate? They tried to hit me with a $25 year for a early plate last month so stuck with my orange and green 73 plate and denied for another five years. Once I register my 68 I'll have.to figure what to do since that the plate that was on it when I bought it. Have to dig up the yellow and black plate from my.old Chevy. That one will be free.

Well, my new plate came in... Went with 'ASTRAY'

Google defines it as... which seems appropriate :)
a·stray
  1. away from the correct path or direction.
    "we went astray but a man redirected us"
    synonyms: off target, wide of the mark, awry, off course;
    amiss
    "the shots went astray"
  2. into error or morally questionable behavior.
    "he was led astray by boozy colleagues"

astray.png

Could also be confused with:

Ashtray! Lol

Yep, I thought of that one too.... so many meanings from these simple 6 letters :)

Were you in Sedona recently? I think I saw that plate!

I had a friend in cali who had a 911 turbo and got RCHPHKR. Lasted about 4 months before they caught on.

I always struggled with vet plates because you're only allowed 6 letters. Now in Ga the don't even do personalized vet plates so I have to choose.

I will say if you have to explain it's not worth having, bit of Cruzr guys get it you're good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom