For Sale AZ: 2003 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vehicle: 2003 Lexus LX470
Located: Surprise, AZ
Price: $14,500
160K Miles
TJM Front Winch Bumper
Front Runner Roof Rack

Uninstalled Extras:
Snorkle
Rear Airbags

This is a solid truck with lots of life left. I've been daily driving it since July with absolutely no issues. *CARFAX Available*

All buttons, switches, sun roof, windows, vent windows, etc work as they should. Rear jump seats are included and in good condition as well.
On hot days the drivers door lock hangs when using the remote.
Timing Belt Sticker Reads: 10/12 completed at 90k miles, previous owner had some brake work done to include booster but didn't have service records so just taking somebody's word on that. Break Booster replaced in 17'

Interior: Leather is in good condition, no major cracks or tear. Drivers seat shows wear but not ripped or torn-should have a few more years of good life.

Exterior: Cracked Front Facia under grill/paint imperfections-chips-swirls,etc- no major damage.
VIN: JTJHT00W633531430

Pictures Pictures Pictures:
LX470
Walk Around:

Under Carriage Video:

niCnv0

Last edited:
Interested. Please add pics of interior (especially the steering wheel, the driver side seat bottom, door speaker covers, the stuff that is usually worn out). Also under side rust or leaks. Is there any leaking of oil from rear or front main seals? Does the front bumper fit the winch that is yet to be installed? What kind of roof rack is that, I have a 60 so not familiar with the rack options for the 100 series. The wheel caps are missing on front wheels, are those lost, or just missing for the pic. Last, is the truck lifted, it looks to be slightly lifted, if so is it OME or what ? Thanks

Interested. Please add pics of interior (especially the steering wheel, the driver side seat bottom, door speaker covers, the stuff that is usually worn out). Also under side rust or leaks. Is there any leaking of oil from rear or front main seals? Does the front bumper fit the winch that is yet to be installed? What kind of roof rack is that, I have a 60 so not familiar with the rack options for the 100 series. The wheel caps are missing on front wheels, are those lost, or just missing for the pic. Last, is the truck lifted, it looks to be slightly lifted, if so is it OME or what ? Thanks
It is being detailed in the morning so interior pictures will be up tomorrow afternoon with requested pictures. No leaks. Yes, winch will fit TJM bumper. Roof Rack is by Front Runner. The wheels I believe are Tundra wheels, I have the front caps from the previous owner they just need to be modified a bit to fit from my understanding of what I've found on the forum here. Truck is stock, has the AHC system so was probably in the high position when I took these photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom