Auxiliary lighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, it’s been a minute since I have really looked at aux lighting. Holy Sh*t there are a lot of options out now. I’ve found a few posts on here but most are outdated or I just haven’t found the right thread yet.

What are you guys running? This will be for ARB front bumper. Looking for bright that’s not going to cost me $500+. My headlights are bright, probably the best throw I have seen on a vehicle honestly. Looking for more light on dark long roads. I want to see far and wide. Looked at Hella, Pia, rigid, ARB... the list goes on. Hard to read thru the marketing BS anymore.

My bumper came with a set of Rigid 3x3” lights, so I kept the same brand on top of the bumper partly to be consistent. The Rigid 360 series run about $350 a pair for the 4” and $550 for the 6”. More than I wanted to spend honestly. The quality construction, durability, and longevity were main reasons why I spent the extra money.

The HID projector lamps were a more useful purchase overall. They were a game changer on road, with amazing output and cutoff. Wish I had loaded 2 sets into the Depo housing.

Offroad, the HID’s act as spot beams, throwing significant light ahead. The Rigids with drive lenses add width and fill-in where the HID’s are lacking.

D1DFC1B2-6CF6-4E1C-9533-9AC94A820469.jpeg

0F6EE480-957A-4400-8B25-A966F7B1365B.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom