autozone discount info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
FYI--bought the replacment parts for my truck today, after some digging I found some good info to pass along. Google "autozone coupons codes" and apply to online purchases, well worth the extra 2 minutes. I ended up saving about 35%

Good info. What ended up being the problem with your truck?
:beer:

timing belt tensioner siezed which caused the timing belt to break, fun!

Last edited:
That really sucks, a lot worse than what we were thinking on the roadside.
I'm sure you got a handle on it but holler if you need help.
:beer:

appreciate the offer. I'll know this weekend if the damage is more extensive, keeping fingers crossed!!!!!

good to know I shop at Autozone all the time. pick up a discount card while your there you get a 20 dollar credit after five purchases over 20.

turns out Advance Auto actually has better discounts out there. you need to check regularly as the codes change and have expiration dates. After gettiing the timing belt and tensioner replaced the engine runs great. :clap::clap:

I still have a bad coolant leak coming from the water pump so I bought one last night online. the listed price was $47 so I added a tube of silicon for another $4 to get over the $50 threashold, applied the $20 discount to any order over $50 and got my parts for $31 with store pickup. :D

Last edited:
I've had some trouble with Advance electrical parts, starters and alts mainly. I won't buy them there any more.
2 alts on my chevy van
3 alts on Scott's pathfinder
3 starters on my Jeep
2 alts on my Jeep.
That's enough for me.

I've had some trouble with Advance electrical parts, starters and alts mainly. I won't buy them there any more.
2 alts on my chevy van
3 alts on Scott's pathfinder
3 starters on my Jeep
2 alts on my Jeep.
That's enough for me.

yup, had a similiar experience last year with a knock sensor. for those of us running the 3.0 you know where it is and how painful it is to get to, i pulled the stupid engine apart at least 3 times never wanting to believe my new knock sensor was bad,...it was!:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom