August Long (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anything happening on Aug Long up there? Hmmmmmm?

Not sure, we are heading into Tumbler to be pack mules for the girls riding their horses in next weekend, then not sure if we will be back in on August long, that was always our plan, however not sure if Adam has to work, right now that is the plan, but plans up here always change.:hillbilly: Rob from CC and Old School mentioned he might come up for August long, but he may have changed his mind to September long.

Not sure, we are heading into Tumbler to be pack mules for the girls riding their horses in next weekend, then not sure if we will be back in on August long, that was always our plan, however not sure if Adam has to work, right now that is the plan, but plans up here always change.:hillbilly: Rob from CC and Old School mentioned he might come up for August long, but he may have changed his mind to September long.

Which Rob? Won't have much time but heading up there is our plan. Wanted to see if you're around.

The Rob in my signature, saying long live old school! :hillbilly:

August long won't work for me; I'll be working instead. I'll try for September, but I need to find 6 days I think to do the trip properly but that is also a tough go given my schedule. Ya, I suck.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom