August 21, Tuesday regular business meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tuesday, August 21st will be the regular business meeting at 7pm upstairs at LHM Toyota South (on Motor Mile).

Several of us like to meet at Bristol Brewery for dinner and beverage, usually 6pm to 7pm.

I won't be there tonight unfortunately, have to sleep for work. Can you guys be sure to bring up the San Juan Trip...and if people are going, point them to the thread? Thanks!

Small group this meeting. Myself, Jeff Flora and Malcolm Grimes. Discussed upcoming trail rides (RS CruiserFest 2018, San Juan Trip) and no other new business.

I'm also planning on attending COHVCO meeting on Tuesday, Aug 28th. Ige posted: COHVCO is hosting Colorado Parks and Wildlife for a meeting to discuss issues concerning pendIng lawsuits and 4WD access in Colorado.
COHVCO would like to get a representative from as many clubs and the State Association as possible. The meeting will be at Faye Meyer's, 9700 E. Arapahoe, Greenwood Village and will start at 5:30 pm.

If anyone else is interested in going, ping me and we can coordinate if you want...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom