Atlanta Metro Machine Shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
wellsorted.com
Hi gang, we relocated to the Atlanta area this year and are getting deep into a few projects that will require engine machine work. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a machine shop that is familiar with Toyota 2F and 1FZ engines? We'd like to get to know some good local sources who can do head and block work for us.

thanks!

I've used Will's Machine Shop over on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd in Chamblee the last few times for my Datsun stuff. They come highly recommended and seem to work on various brands. It might be worth a call or visit to see if they're familiar with F engines and heads.

Tommy Goza did all the machine work on my 2F several years ago when it was overhauled. I do not know for a fact that any 1FZs have have gone through his shop. He is known for exceptional work especially in the race & high performance community. My experience with him was great. He loved the opportunity to work on the 2F and it was clear that I was a valued customer. My 2F has been running like a top for going 8 years.

Goza Auto Parts & Machine Shop Inc​

4391 S Main St NW, Acworth, GA 30101
(770) 974-2088

I've used Will's Machine Shop over on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd in Chamblee the last few times for my Datsun stuff. They come highly recommended and seem to work on various brands. It might be worth a call or visit to see if they're familiar with F engines and heads.
Will's did my head work (1FZ) and I beleive they do the work for most the Cruiser shops in town. Be forewarned they are very very overloaded with work. There are not many good shops left in Atlanta unfortunately. You guys are out past the burbs and there are likely more options out that way. I'd search around the Road Atlanta area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom