Atlanta Junkyards for Landcruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys-

My 80 needs a 3rd member and an ABS sensor. Would anyone recommend any local junkyards that would have Landcruisers. I am not getting a lot of luck with Google in the ATL area.

Thanks for any advice.

Matt

Try Tallant Bros. in N. Cumming, not a pull your own part type of place but might be able to help you. let us know if they're any good.

The only one I know is Brooks Salvage in N. Acworth/ Cartersville area. Prices can be hit or miss, but if the blond haired dude answers the phone, it'll be miss fo sure :hillbilly:

Chuck
You are very right about that guy... However, his blond hair is rather difficult to hear in the phone. Do you recall what his first name is in case he identifies himself? One other problem is that everytime I have been there, that guy has been there looking for amazing prices.

Chuck
You are very right about that guy... However, his blond hair is rather difficult to hear in the phone. Do you recall what his first name is in case he identifies himself? One other problem is that everytime I have been there, that guy has been there looking for amazing prices.

:lol: I was hesitant to post the info but it's the only LC yard I've ever known. No, I don't know his name & haven't been there in years. If the original poster cannot locate one, there aren't many local choices.....
Car-Part.com is what I'd try, then CruiserDan, then the wanted section here....

Chuck

I think he's the owner. He's a total douchebag. He wanted $50 for a throttle cable from a random Celica. I laughed at him; he didn't like that. While I was standing there, he started yelling at his employees for not giving me the price before I pulled the part. He ended the argument by asking my salary :confused:

I got one from another yard for $1.

I was there around January and they had a front-end loader full of 80-series axles. Maybe 4 or 5?

Last time I was there, over 10 yrs. ago, went to buy an Aisin hub. He came out with only the locking dial & attempted to charge me mucho $$$. I tole him a locking hub unit comes w/ the housing also - go check out any aftermarket hubs & see waht it comes with :rolleyes: He proceeds to charge me more $$$. No sale!
Next deal I said I was restoring a :pig: & needed a GOOD turn signal housing - NOT cracked. Took $20.00 from me before I even saw the part. I checked out the housing & noticed multiple cracks & tole him to refund my $$$. Took him a while of fumbling around & I remember waiting for a while but he finally gave in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom