SOLD Asheville, NC - 2011 200 Series LC - 116K Miles - Fully Built/Ready for Adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(103, 101, 101)
Outside Link
https://ashevillevehicleoutfitters.com/pages/classifieds
For sale is my fully built 2011 200 Series LandCruiser. It has provided years 8 years of wonderful memories and never skipped a beat. I'm wanting to move on to another expo vehicle project and need to clear out the stable.

Asking Price: $55,000, price is somewhat negotiable however if you don't see value in the build as a whole then this isn't likely the vehicle for you. I'm trying to sell this as a package deal and not cherry pick parts you like vs the ones you don't.

Vehicle Info: Color Metallic Grey, 116,000 miles (and counting)

Maintenance and Condition: 1 owner, meticulously maintained by owner and Toyota of Asheville. All maintenance receipts available upon request and all install manuals for all major modifications. All mods done by a certified 200 Series Toyota Master Technician at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters, Master Techs at Toyota of Asheville, Techs at Mainline Overland (Lancaster, PA), ASE techs at Skylake AutoCenter (Miami, FL) and also owner over the years. Engine Oil/Filter changed every 5K w/ synthetic Mobil 1 oil. Trans fluid flush done most recently at 110K miles as well as all the diffs. Also at 110K miles the sway bar end links were replaced and numerous bushings and control arms for the KDSS system were replaced to tighten up the vehicle sway during cornering, original bushings were exhausted. I have the factory parts to do the water pump/serpentine belt which I can pass over to the buyer. Nothing is leaking but I was planning to do this service at 120K miles and bought the parts at the same time as the service work I did at 110K miles. Total chaos control arms are approaching 4 years of ownership however the urethane bushing were replaced about 1 year ago so they should have plenty of life left. The uniballs in the control arms are in good condition but occasionally they make some noise during turning while wheeling because they get gunked up. A good cleaning and some lubrication quiets them down real well, but they technically are a wear item and eventually need replacement using a kit that TC provides, just giving you a heads up.

No rust and no mechanical issues. Truck has had only one powertrain warranty claim at around 65,000 miles for the transfer case actuator which was replaced @ Toyota of Asheville with factory parts and has been issue free ever since. Interior is in excellent shape and no tears in the leather seats. Everything works as expected inside and outside the vehicle. Truck modifications have been implemented in various phases over the years but most of the current mods are less than 2 years old with some being brand new. Truck is "used but never abused". Vehicle paint has some light trail rash (paint striping) along the doors but cleans up really well when detailed. The paint matched front and rear bumpers also have some light paint damage in a couple small areas from a recent wheeling trip through some deep ruts. Rock sliders have some paint scuffing but no rust. Daily driven vehicle weight is at 7400 lbs. Original wheels and 3rd row seats available if desired. Vehicle has not been in any accidents on or off-road.

Factory Setup:

• 5.7L V8 Engine

• Auto 6-speed transmission

• Heated front and rear seats

• Full-time 4WD + Hi/Lo switchable and Center Locking Differential

• Towing Package – Tow Hitch Package + Trailer Brake Controller (Aftermarket)

• Backup Camera

• In-Dash Touch screen + Bluetooth + Satellite Radio

• Rear Passenger Entertainment system + 2x Wireless Headphones

• Crawl control and A-TRAC

Modification List:

• ARB Deluxe front bumper (Paint Matched)

- Warn 9.5 XP-S Winch + Master-Pull synthetic winch line.

- Warn fairlead and Factor 55 Pro-Link.

- 2x ARB AR32 Intensity driving lights (Spot + Flood combo +Clear and Amber lenses provided)

- Mainline Overland LED light pod conversion kit mounts

- 2x Rigid E-Series LED lights – flood beam corner lights

- 2x Rigid D-Series LED lights – spot beam driving lights

• ARB Deluxe Rear Bumper (paint matched)

- Driver side jerry can holder swing out

- Passenger side spare tire carrier swing out

• SLEE Offroad rock sliders (Black)

• 34” x 10.5” BFG AT KO2 tires mounted to 17” EvoCorse wheels including spare tire

• Rasta 4x4 Engine, Gear and Fuel Tank skid plates

• Arb BP-51 Suspension system w/ 3-inch lift. Dobinson 4x4 rear coils w/ 1200KG constant load rating (Armored Series coils painted in black)

• Total Chaos Upper + Lower Control Arms - these allow for an extra 1-2" down travel

• Total Chaos Adjustable Rear Links and adjustable rear PanHard bar

• ARB Front and Rear Locking Differentials

• ARB High Performance Single Air Compressor mounted under the hood + ARB Pump up kit connector

• IPF 6500K LED Headlights

• Yeasu FTM-400 Dual Band 2M/70CM HAM Radio w/ Larsen NMO antenna mounted to front bumper

• Midland CB-Radio w/ CB Firestik antenna mounted to front bumper

• Black-Widow Dual rear locking drawer system + ARB Fridge Slide

• National Luna Dual battery system w/ remote battery gauge level

• 2x Interstate Battery AGM batteries (<6 months old w/ 150AH capacity)

• SwitchPros 8 switch power distribution system ( 7 switches currently available out of 8)

• LUX LED rock lighting

• LongRanger 40 Gal auxiliary fuel tank. Max fuel range observed is ~750 miles fully loaded across both tanks.

• Weather Tech floor mats for front and rear

• RhinoRack Pioneer Platform Roof rack with the following accessories mounted to it (this is brand new)

- RhinoRack combination High-lift jack mount and shovel mount (new)

- ARB Dual Jerry Can Holder

- Max Trax Mounts

- 2 Sets of black MaxTrax (4 total)

- ALU-CAB 270 degree Shadow Awning and Awning mount (Drivers Side) (this is brand new)

As you can see this truck is loaded hence my asking price. The truck is ready to sell with clean vehicle title in hand. As this is a Land Cruiser, with the mileage it has and the maintenance history provided, this truck is just broken in right and will last for decades to come. Hopefully it will go to a family looking for adventure and this truck is ready to go on day one.

Please PM me if interested. More pictures can be provided upon request. FYI - some exterior pics of the truck show an ARB roof rack setup, that is no longer on the vehicle and has been replaced with the Rhino Rack setup.

Original ad on our company website is here: Classifieds

Link to vehicle pictures: Box

Best regards,

Cybermig

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2857.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

Last edited:
Beast mode truck and listing GLWS - NTYNI

Update - 7/6/20 - Updated pictures attached and included in the provided link above. I detailed the truck over the weekend and the truck looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom