1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arizona FJ40's For Sale

Discussion in 'FJ40 | BJ40' started by centralworks, Aug 29, 2006.

1. centralworks

centralworks

I have four landcruisers for sale in phoenix az.

69 pulled engine, no rust, great conversion project origional paint, hardtop+doors, no rear seats $2000 firm cvoge007@hotmail.com

72 runs/drives (though not great), painted green, hardtop+doors, all origional, only negative is that is has been painted quite a few times, dual tanks $3,500 firm cvoge007@hotmail.com

77 rolled over on its roof. Hardtop is bent and doors a bit off, front window frame bent but have replacement, hood and fender have a few dents, V8 conversion, rear seats, foam dash burnt by the sun, otherwise complete though would consider to part it out $1000 firm

70's parts landcruiser no top or doors, and a few things missing. plus a few extra engines. You may email with pictures what you are looking for or make an offer all the whole thing.

Serious buyers can email or call 602.524.0373

2. kblomquist

kblomquist

3. centralworks

centralworks

Interested People

If You Are Interested, Email Me And I Will Reply With Pictures. Do Not Expect To Get A Steal, These Prices Are Firm And Fair. If You Live In Arizona And Would Like To Take A Look At Them In Person, Please Call

4. llih

llih

Where are they at in AZ?

5. llih

llih

Duh I caught the address

6. centralworks

centralworks

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">