Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for some sliders for my fj62. Anybody got any opinions or a set they'd like to sell? thanks.

Large lot of 1997 Cruiser parts:

Including, but not limited to:

Intake manifold
Fan and clutch assembly
PS pump
Starter
Water pump
Cruise control module
Distributor
Distributor cap, wires, spark plugs boots
Spark plug grommets
Head gasket
Valve cover gasket
Copious bolts, electrical connectors, most in labeled bags.
3rd row seatbelts, gray
Rear axle cone washers, hub studs
IMG_20180307_171112657.jpg

Selling only as a lot. Don't want to ship, pick up in Flagstaff... Or possibly in the valley this coming weekend. All OEM parts, condition unknown, but I believe it all works. $200 for all

Last edited:
Found this for sale at Copart locally, 03 with 187K, carfax checks out, not salvage, and the vin is available to check for Toyota service. Miles and condition seems good, and the buy it now is appealing at $6900.

https://www.copart.com/lot/25271228

8a9d4985-55dc-4e51-bd3f-f112e50fd11b.JPG

Well, upon further review the carfax was hiding some information, not such a good purchase.

1/31/17

G0C/GLB-REPL AIR BAG ASSM-LCLX
G0C/GLB-REPL AIR BAG ASSM-LCLX ~|~C/S: PERFORM G0C CAMPAIGN ~|~OTHER ~|~187760 PERFORMED SERVICE CAMPAIGN G0C. OP CODE 0GG01C. NOTE: DRIVER SIDE AIR BAG HAS DEPLOYED AND CURRENTLY VEHICLE DOES NOT HAVE AIRBAG INSTALLED FOR DRIVER SIDE (STEERING WHEEL). ALSO SEVERE IMPACT DAMAGED TO L/F DOOR.

PARTS
NAME
PART # QTY
SENSOR ASSY, AIR BAG 0400626160 1
WARRANTY PAY

Last edited:
***PRICE DROP*** $100 for everything in this post. I need this stuff gone and out of my kitchen. Time to let go of my parts stash. Thought I'd offer it all here first. Lots of interior parts and pieces from a tan interior 96 80 Series. 2 front door panels, one rear passenger side panel, done lights, grab handles, miscellaneous sensors and electronics, including the factory towing light plug adapter. What you see is what you get. All in usable condition. At this point I prefer to sell this as a package for simplicity. If you don't need all the parts, hook your wheeling buddies up! Thanks!

View attachment 1643754

View attachment 1643755

View attachment 1643756

View attachment 1643757

View attachment 1643758

I will take all of this. Please pm me your contact info and I’ll give you a call.
Thanks,
Bryan

Anyone got a VIN Carfax they need to use up?

Pm me the Vin in the AM D_web

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom