Are you tall? Do you have knee pain or sciatica from the drivers seat angle? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EF397D35-CA00-4D65-A471-5767393A60C8.jpeg

I installed mine as well this weekend. I'm not as tall so for me the elevated leg position is great so far, and the convenient mount for the fire extinguisher was a bonus. There is now a little storage "cubby" under the seat, need to find the right stuff to put under there. Quality of the product is outstanding, big thanks to @DesertDoesIt for making a 100 series-specific version.

seat jackers1.jpg
seat jackers2.jpg

I installed mine as well this weekend. I'm not as tall so for me the elevated leg position is great so far, and the convenient mount for the fire extinguisher was a bonus. There is now a little storage "cubby" under the seat, need to find the right stuff to put under there. Quality of the product is outstanding, big thanks to @DesertDoesIt for making a 100 series-specific version.

View attachment 2798084View attachment 2798085
That is a nice compact fire extinguisher. I'm thinking about ordering the newer 100 series model just to get the storage bracket.

Yes, that's an Element fire suppressant system, this is my second after using the first one (successfully) on a tractor fire at my friend's ranch. One-time use but compact, easy to carry and use. The bracket provides a very convenient place to mount it.

Installed. Being 6’4”, raising the seat gives me better thigh support but at the cost of Windshield visibility. I find myself bending down to view stop lights etc. Also, entering the rig is now a yoga exercise since my head slams into the roofline. I’ll keep them installed for a couple of weeks to see if I can adapt to them.
Great product, but if you are tall like me, it just moves the pain from one thing to another.

Let me change your life…

BAM… I love these, and use them in almost every car.

It looks great. Which front multi-mount panel did you order? My existing jackers do have mounting holes like yours.

I want to say @DesertDoesIt knocked it out of the park for some of us UZJ owners!

I am 6'4" @220. I am usually okay but WOW after putting the base set on the pass side and jumping in I was amazed! I literally said to myself out loud "This is the way it should have come from the factory!"

So tickled to have both sides done. Maybe down the road I'll add the trim panel to the pass side. I have it installed on the drivers side and need to put my little extinguisher on it. I was also surprised I could re-install the factory covers. Please disregard my carpet. Isn't the cleanest... I am 2nd owner and got this one with 400K plus miles on it.

I also drive a 2nd Gen Tacoma but the 2nd Gen seats don't hale the FLAT feel like the 3rd Gen Tacoma trucks do. I used to read about the Seat Jackers on TW and was like what';s the big deal. Then I had a chance to drive one of our work trucks in the fleet (2017 DCSB SR5 4x4) and YEAH the seat angle STINKS!

So needless to say, I am getting a couple sets for my Tacoma now.

BTW the packaging and instructions are SO professional and boss it was a pleasant surprise!

I rarely put "Fluff" on my keychains but you guys have earned this and it's going to stay on my YotaMD key modded key!

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

I want to say @DesertDoesIt knocked it out of the park for some of us UZJ owners!

I am 6'4" @220. I am usually okay but WOW after putting the base set on the pass side and jumping in I was amazed! I literally said to myself out loud "This is the way it should have come from the factory!"

So tickled to have both sides done. Maybe down the road I'll add the trim panel to the pass side. I have it installed on the drivers side and need to put my little extinguisher on it. I was also surprised I could re-install the factory covers. Please disregard my carpet. Isn't the cleanest... I am 2nd owner and got this one with 400K plus miles on it.

I also drive a 2nd Gen Tacoma but the 2nd Gen seats don't hale the FLAT feel like the 3rd Gen Tacoma trucks do. I used to read about the Seat Jackers on TW and was like what';s the big deal. Then I had a chance to drive one of our work trucks in the fleet (2017 DCSB SR5 4x4) and YEAH the seat angle STINKS!

So needless to say, I am getting a couple sets for my Tacoma now.

BTW the packaging and instructions are SO professional and boss it was a pleasant surprise!

I rarely put "Fluff" on my keychains but you guys have earned this and it's going to stay on my YotaMD key modded key!

View attachment 2807733

View attachment 2807734

View attachment 2807735

Thank you for the great review! We are honored that our key chain made it to your main set of keys. Looks like you have more room under your seat for a bigger inverter or amp.

Can these be sent to Australia?

Absolutely. I don't know if the Australian LC100s are the same but I don't see why it would be different. Our Seat Jackers and MMP are compatible with both the passenger and driver seats.

Performance update: I drove from Austin, TX to east Houston, TX and back on Saturday and then did it again on Sunday, putting 700+ miles behind the wheel (soccer dad, I'm sure some of you can relate). The seat jackers were a total game changer for me, I did not have any cramping of the hamstrings (a common occurrence prior) and really enjoyed the seat position. Thrilled with this purchase so far.

Found it for my LX:

Last edited:
Absolutely LOVE my Seat Jackers!

Got mine in main on Saturday. Thanks @DesertDoesIt for super quick shipping!

I am happy to say these solved the last complaint I had with LX seats! I had always found the lower thigh support lacking on these seats (my other rides are BMWs with extendable thigh support that works great!). I installed new seat foam and leather in hopes of rectifying it, but it didn't really make a big difference. Since I am only 5-9" and mostly torso, I didn't think a seat jacker would be the answer.
Boy, am I glad I tried these!!
They installed easy and I could immediately tell the great difference they made in comfort! I haven't put a ton of miles on with this new setup but I loved the few short rides so far! I was worried that it will raise my legs too far up making rub on the steering wheel, but that wasn't an issue at all!

Great little upgrade!

20220821_115602.jpg

I'm thankful for mine on every trip to or from Colorado.

Ordered the Seat Jackers. Will try those. Dealing with sciatica issues in my right leg and always seems worse after driving the truck.

If this doesnt help I am ordering a Scheel Mann seat.

Thanks all

Ordered the Seat Jackers. Will try those. Dealing with sciatica issues in my right leg and always seems worse after driving the truck.

If this doesnt help I am ordering a Scheel Mann seat.

Thanks all
I don’t remember if I’ve posted anywhere but I’ve had these in all year and they are a definite improvement. I also bought foam as there was a slight lean to my seat from the PO.

I truly think an adapter to extend the seating cushion would be the best option for those of us with longer femurs. I’m only 5’11 and with a bad back, it could be painful before and is less so now. A longer seat bottom would be amazing

I don’t remember if I’ve posted anywhere but I’ve had these in all year and they are a definite improvement. I also bought foam as there was a slight lean to my seat from the PO.

I truly think an adapter to extend the seating cushion would be the best option for those of us with longer femurs. I’m only 5’11 and with a bad back, it could be painful before and is less so now. A longer seat bottom would be amazing
Agreed. Im 6'2". The lack of thigh support is my issue. I think I have been compensating by holding my leg at odd angles. Scheel seats almost certainly have longer seat bottoms with more leg support.

Agreed. Im 6'2". The lack of thigh support is my issue. I think I have been compensating by holding my leg at odd angles. Scheel seats almost certainly have longer seat bottoms with more leg support.
My sports cars have always had extendible front cushions. It’s was/is great whether physical sliding cushions or air bladders.

Is there a market for someone to create this product? For years I’ve been tinkering with design thoughts. I’m also interested in buying a Cnc mill and projects like this could become a reality for me to play with. Is it about extending the current cushion with an aftermarket option or is it about creating a device that attaches and has extra cushion. I think the seat jacker idea is amazing, what can we do for the actual seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom