SOLD ARB front bumper with warn M8000 winch and hella lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just took this of 88 land cruiser i bought as i wanted to return to the factory bumper look

I am willing to sell bumper and winch separately if wanted.

would prefer not to ship as it is heavy but if you want to arrange shipping I will ship it

accepting best offers- thanks

arb.jpg

arb 1.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg

Good kit! Just to forewarn you will get a some criticism for not listing a price, not a rule but strong proper etiquette that keeps the classifieds friendly (mostly)!

Also, where in FL would help, Jacksonville, Panama City, and Miami are 3 different worlds and a day’s drive!

Welcome, good looking 62!!!

Good kit! Just to forewarn you will get a some criticism for not listing a price, not a rule but strong proper etiquette that keeps the classifieds friendly (mostly)!

Also, where in FL would help, Jacksonville, Panama City, and Miami are 3 different worlds and a day’s drive!

Welcome, good looking 62!!!
thanks for the tips and heads up!

as for price I am not sure where to price it since i am super new to this platform and really dont know where the bumper w/winch should trade at? I know all new it is around $2,000 from what i can tell, but not sure how strong or weak land cruiser used parts market is?

and I am in daytona beach area so about 1 hour from orlando or jacksonville

daytona beach FL

and for bumper/winch/hella lights and all mounting kit + dash button/wiring kit for hella lights does $1000 obo sound about right?

You are welcome and most of Thanks for posting on the forum!

That is a great price and if closer will take it, let me figure out when I can get that direction!

Great price, that will sell quick.

Anyone heading to Windrock soon from the Central Florida coast?

There is a cool 70 series meet and greet next month!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom