ARB fog light pods on 80 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
greenbagtactical.com
Has anyone installed a set of the fog light pods you would find on newer ARB bumpers, on an 80 series?

GkaYGSa.jpg

I asked Slee if his adaptor would work on an 80 and was told no. I even reached out to ARB directly to ask if they are thinking about updated the design for the 80 series to accommodate this and was also told no.

Beautiful light set up on the bull bar. Did you have to do much cutting to fit the S2 in there?? If I only put 1 set (one on each side) would it fit?
Thanks 👍, with only (1) S2 it left a hole and it would have to either be welded shut then painted or add another. I can't remember exactly how much I had to cut out but I think it was approx a ½"

You could do one but then you'll want to figure out on something to fill the rest of the space unless you weld it shut.

I have the clear and ambers switched separately, both have their pros and cons. Its nice to be able to use either or even sometimes both.

Awesome, thanks for the insight Erik. Trying to figure out how to get some amber in the front and good to know 1 or 2 of these will fit.

Try an Ironman bullbar

Thanks 👍, with only (1) S2 it left a hole and it would have to either be welded shut then painted or add another. I can't remember exactly how much I had to cut out but I think it was approx a ½"

You could do one but then you'll want to figure out on something to fill the rest of the space unless you weld it shut.

I have the clear and ambers switched separately, both have their pros and cons. Its nice to be able to use either or even sometimes both.
Good evening!

Do you have your blinkers wired to the ambers?

Older question but figured it might help if you haven't or someone else wants a pic.

Diode Dynamics SS3 Fog Pro's

View attachment 2832304
Ordered. Love it. We have frequent fog where I live and some low Amber really help in low(er) light situations. Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom