Wanted ARB Catcher's Mask FJ40 Bullbar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thumper

SILVER Star
Threads
As the title states, I am looking for a FJ40 ARB Catcher's Mask style front bullbar/bumper. If you or know of anyone that has one for sale, please let me know. Distance doesn't matter to me as long as I can get it shipped.

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited:
I have a brand new one never removed from the box. I saw they were discontinuing these about a year ago and only had two left. I snapped one up in case I needed it for a project. I went a different way with it and I will be selling this one. If you are interested I will get the monster out of the box and take more pictures. Box weight shows 90 pounds. It cost me $450 and that is what I will want for it plus shipping.

I am located just outside of Atlanta if pickup is an option.

Thanks...

View attachment 1275140

View attachment 1275141

View attachment 1275142

Thank you for responding Wadesters,

That is the newer version of the ARB bar for the FJ40. What I am looking for is this one.

ARB-Bumper.jpg

Thanks,

Jon

Hey Jon, just saw one for sale on Maine's craiglist

Hmm, just did a search on that but didn't see it. Saw some for Range Rovers. Shipping would kill me, but it's the bumper I want so I would just have to deal with it. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me.

Thanks,

Jon

Still looking for one. I know Mudrak called ARB and said if I would order 25 they would make a batch. Only need 1 LOL.

Organize a group buy,... see where it takes you.

Organize a group buy,... see where it takes you.

Once Gary gets back from Rubithon, I'll have to get a price per unit and see how that goes. It's worth a shot, but from what I've seen in the past, a lot of people will say they are in, but when it comes time to pony up, those people are nowhere to be found. Maybe I'll get lucky and find my one bumper somewhere lol. Thanks for the advice though.

Jon

Once Gary gets back from Rubithon, I'll have to get a price per unit and see how that goes. It's worth a shot, but from what I've seen in the past, a lot of people will say they are in, but when it comes time to pony up, those people are nowhere to be found. Maybe I'll get lucky and find my one bumper somewhere lol. Thanks for the advice though.

Jon
If that ever happens I'll buy one for sure!
These bumpers look great but are no where to be found.
Good luck.

Last edited:
If that ever happens I'll buy one for sure!
These bumpers look great an are no where to be found.
Good luck.

Well, that's two. :cool: I'll talk to Gary to check on prices and whatnot.

Jon

View attachment 1279035 I have an early proto type from the original design from australia.

Awesome. I wish they still stocked this bumper as a regular item. I do understand that it is a small market thing and it costs money/resources to store them.

Jon

Funny, I was at Garys shop around, 97 ish and he had one hanging on his wall, couldnt resist buying it($600) that was expensive back then! Had it for 17 years!

Funny, I was at Garys shop around, 97 ish and he had one hanging on his wall, couldnt resist buying it($600) that was expensive back then! Had it for 17 years!

I think that might have been one that I sold to Gary 8-( Wish I had kept it.

View attachment 1279035 I have an early proto type from the original design from australia.

Looks a lot like the one I picked up few years back. Bullbar Still need to fill in the cut outs from a Thomas winch but for $85 including the off road light couldn't pass it up. Came off a troopy that was being restored by a shop in Mesa, AZ. Funny it was on Craig's List for over a day before I picked it up. Same with the parts I got off a wrecked 84 HJ47 last year. For what ever reason the Phoenix area does have many 40 series addicts.

Still searching for this elusive bumper.

I'm planning on attending PMC Swapmeet if anyone has one that is going there.

Thanks,

Jon

Still searching and started up an interest thread on the 40 forum for anyone that might be interested. Will be calling Gary tomorrow to get the ball rolling on pricing.

July 4th bump. Maybe will get lucky @ PMC Swap Meet this coming weekend.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th with their family & friends.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom