April Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Toyota Fans

The April meeting will be on Saturday, April 8th @ noon. We will be at MAP Brewing. This is a big meeting, and I hope everyone will be able to attend. April is our annual renewal month for club dues. If you have paid for a lifetime or 5 year term, you are good, but please remember to keep your TLCA membership current. If you only paid for a year, or a prorated amount, you will need to pay for 2017. You will also need to have TLCA membership to receive your discount card which is good at Ressler, Dark Horse, Rising Sun, Glass Doctor, All-Pro Off-road, Napa, Right Channel Radios, and Heliarc Design.

This meeting will also have some fantastic raffle prizes. Our sponsors have really come through on this one, and you won't want to miss the opportunity! I am asking everyone who plans to attend to please RSVP to this thread so we can have your discount cards prepared in advance.

Thanks

TC

I cannot be there on the 8th but I am all paid up. I will be teaching Hunters Ed field day for the Belgrade class.

I will be able to make the Recovery class on sat but have to be at work by 1:30.

I'm going to try to be there. I'd like to pay-up and get my card, but I have company in town and am moving so it might be a little tricky.

It looks like I'll actually make it to a meeting, The stars must be aligning properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom