Appalachia Cruisers pic of the day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Having fun at Disney on Ice

Looks like fun. We were gonna take Hannah when they were in Nashville, but tickets here were nearly 3 times what they were for the K-ville shows. We looked when we were in town a couple weeks ago. :(

jynx said:
Looks like fun. We were gonna take Hannah when they were in Nashville, but tickets here were nearly 3 times what they were for the K-ville shows. We looked when we were in town a couple weeks ago. :(

Yeah we went for the $20 ones over the $40 ones. It was priceless seeing the look on Maisens face when Mickey and Minnie came out . She was disappointed when Repunzel didn't come out with the princesses though. Next time you guys are in town yell and we will try and get together.

My pic of the day goes to Nik...

Funny that we sat there for about a minute, talking about what was going to happen. I slowly put the video camera back in the bag. Even more slowly, climbed out. Snapped some quick pics with my phone. Then rushed to get the strap on the tree and get the winch line attached so Nik's knuckles could return to flesh color from white.

image-1167262240.jpg

Awesome pic.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Went to see dad's bike and pick up his stuff. Here's a pic of what's left of it along with the car that pulled out in front of him. Wrecker company said both will be totaled.

image-3786482419.jpg

image-1656368440.jpg

image-3786482419.jpg

image-1656368440.jpg

Wow, wicked looking collision. He ok I hope?

I would love to have a bike, but too many stupid people who don't pay a d*** bit of attention.

Spotted this guy when mowing the other day...

image-3682515408.jpg

Goode said:
Spotted this guy when mowing the other day...

You're gonna spot it in your garage if you don't watch it :)

Need some more hard tops!!!

My son and I were cleaning out the garage the other day, and all of a sudden I found myself wondering if I have enough hard tops in inventory...these are in addition to the one suspended in the garage that I was getting ready to put on my primary one.

IMG_00000005.jpg

Just hanging out climbing trees with the kids today

ResizedImage951381605931577.jpg

cphillips said:
Anybody know who owns this? This was taken off Baxter ave.
Awesome truck. I haven't seen it before.

mwalls54 said:
Just hanging out climbing trees with the kids today
LOL I was expecting to see you up in a tree Matt! Sweet pic. I'll have to show that to Jack.

Goode said:
Awesome truck. I haven't seen it before.

Come by the house and check it out :) :)

Goode said:
Say what?!?!?

Just kidding! We need to find out who the owner is though!!!

Making me proud today!!

image-347776332.jpg

image-3865460225.jpg

Nice pics of family time Rance, I used to love taking my kids fishing when they were little.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Anybody know who owns this?

This was taken off Baxter ave.

View attachment 816842

That is ZombieResponseUnit, he lives in Powell but works on a Farm in West Virginia. He drove that 45 over to the house one day to check out my build. Cool looking for sure and sounded awesome due to it being a diesel. Loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom