AOAA 8/14 was RC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See you guys at 8:30, I'll flip through the channels on the radio if I don't see anyone, I think we use the same frequency.

100% definite we are going.

8:30am @ AOAA ... on trails as close to 9am as possible.

Charge and bring your radio, Andy will know the channel info. I know we use the Gotham channels, but CLCC may be the same. (Radio programming is not my thing).

Pete makes 5 of us. Should be a solid day.
Please don't throw me under the bus as the radio guy. I am not. All you mofo's need to learn how to use your own s***. I made a chirp file that has the cclc and gclc channels programed in it. Pm me and I can email it to you. Our club radios use the cclc channels.

I have to bail for tomorrow, life threw a curveball.

Worked from home today. 5:30 rolls around, so outside to swap tires to the old KM2's. Get the first jacked up and pulled, tell Josh where to find the lug nuts... You can guess the rest. Spent an hour digging around looking for damn things. Gave up, put the KO2 back on. Had Josh clear a path to get the transfer case out of the barn, and what do you know, a bag of lug nuts sitting under it. Why? Damned if I know :lol: So what should have taken 45 minutes took three hours, but I am ready to roll!

So here is what we covered today. The map I have is not the most current. There are even more blue and black trails near the entrance of the west property now.

Screenshot_20210814-184656.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-184616.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom