Anyone want to show off white or black 16+'s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a deal worked out on both a black and a white one, I just can't decide what color! I want black but I know white will serve me better as the vehicle ages. Or at least I think it will, I know a good wax and buffer can go a long way. I'll have to leave it stock for a while except for some BFG's and a frontrunner or K9. It will take a while for my wallet to recover from this one.

I have a black '17 in OKC you're more than welcome to come look at in person

I'll try and snap a few pictures around lunch time so you can see what it looks like in our gloomy weather today in an unwashed state

gray hides dirt nicely

Silver hides dirt even better ...

I have a black '17 in OKC you're more than welcome to come look at in person

I'll try and snap a few pictures around lunch time so you can see what it looks like in our gloomy weather today in an unwashed state

Oh cool, they are hard to really see around here without looking like a thief in a parking lot. Not many in OKC. I'm at 63rd and Westerin(ish), what part of town are you in?

Here it is

I'm up in Edmond

IMG_2468.JPG

Which hides dirt better metallic gray or silver? Which one looks better with black wheels?

Silver is way to go.... Got it as my 2nd choice and now actually I am very glad that ended up with it. It blends in nicely as well all the chrome pieces.

I think I'm going with black-brown interior. I'm good with a buffer and have free time.....

I have a mag grey and can go a month without washing the truck and it looks ok.

Personally, I LOVE the white. I worked overseas and saw my share of UN trucks- to me it kind of sparks that whole "trekking through Africa".

Just put a deposit on a black with brown interior. Not so sure about that brown but It'll work!

Congrats, I've got black and have absolutely loved it - nothing looks better all cleaned up!

iPKbpzC.jpg

Congrats, I've got black and have absolutely loved it - nothing looks better all cleaned up!

iPKbpzC.jpg
Is that stock height with ko2’s?

Is that stock height with ko2’s?

I added OEM front coil spacers a few weeks ago, brought the front up an inch as many others have found. Suspension is stock except for that, no rubbing with the 275s before or after spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom