Anyone up for a day/single night trip this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
I can't do the DV run but am interested in a day trip either Saturday, Sunday, or Monday or maybe a single overnight stay. Possible areas would be Borrego, Cleghorn, or Old Dale.

Man I wish I could make it. If you end up going take lots of pictures, it helps to motivate one to get the truck dialed so I use for what I bought it.

Frank

You know I'm interested. But you also know the current state of my truck so.... TBD?? W/ a big fat... "I need a miracle... who's got my miracle."

You receive all you parts yet Zac?

Wish I could join but will be working this weekend.

You know I'm interested. But you also know the current state of my truck so.... TBD?? W/ a big fat... "I need a miracle... who's got my miracle."

Well I was going to give you my miracle but I used 1/2 of it up putting in my air compressor this morning along with some skinned up knuckles

I don't think I can this weekend. Have fun though!

Talked to the wife and she say we are green lit for a day run...I work Sunday so no over night for us.

Jeff, are you working Friday night?

Currently on a 72...I get off work on Saturday morning at 0800. I'll see if the wife can have most of the goodies packed and ready to roll when I get home.

Borrego is the closest of the 3 spots I listed for a day run but will probably be the busiest too with the spring break.

Where good for what ever... Last time out with you and Mike we did that lower coyote I think.

How about Arroyo Tapiado, Diablo Drop Off, and out through Fish Creek Wash? That's a pretty tame run. Goes past the mud caves and could also detour off to get the view of the badlands.

Any place other than Borrego and you're driving 2.5+ hours just to get to the trailhead.

Sounds good... never did any of them. Farrah may get freaked out about a Diablo drop off... just dont tell her.

Lake Henshaw Diner around 0930ish?

Will be close but yes!

Heavy on the ish ;)

Good day and excellent weather. Albeit a little windy.
IMG_4450.JPG
IMG_4451.JPG
IMG_4454.PNG

Farrah Driving down Diablo Drop Off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom