Anyone running the new BFG KO2's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the market for some 31x10.5's and wondered if anyone has these on stock wheels yet. I've had the regular BFG 31x10.5 on my Tacoma's for 15 years (not same tires!).

Running the 285-75R16s KO2s.
So far so good.

American Eagle AEW-1002-7866.
16 inch rims...nice fit.

Screenshot_2015-09-26-18-02-46-2.png

much appreciate the info, thanks. Just bolt on or did you have to get spacers or different lugs etc? Would love to see a pic on the rig sometime. e

Bolt ons..see my avatar pic

I just got a set of BFG KO2 32 x 11.5 R15. 2000 miles on them and I am very pleased so far.

33x10.5, just put them on a few months ago, really like them, but I have been a BFG fan for 20 years, repalced the 33x10'5 BFG MT's that were 10+ years old....but only had 15K on them

285 75 r 16 for me, bought them a few weeks ago. really pleased with the tire so far no issues. if you live in very snowy or icy climates please note they don't have significant sipes.

Tire shop recommended running 32psi, I checked and they're at 34 psi, but they look a little flat, like the tire spreads out on the pavement, not sure if normal, first A/T in a loooong time.

I just got a set of BFG KO2 32 x 11.5 R15. 2000 miles on them and I am very pleased so far.

Got the same setup, and they are very well mannered on the road. Only had one short wheeling trip on them in the desert, but so far I'm very happy.

Love mine! I have 33x10.50s on my 60 and just put a set of 265x75r17 on the wife's lexus.

Compared to my other tires I had Nexens on the truck when i bought it and I have run 2 sets of TOYO MTRs I love the BFG.

They ride smoother and on the desert washboard stuff I didn't have to air down to drive how I wanted. Great So Far!
IMG_0307.jpg

35 12.5 17. Love them. They fling out the snow like nobody's business. Quiet also.

I probably have a couple hundred miles on mine. I've always liked them in snow and ice as a compromise to dedicated snow tires.
These are 235-75-15 on OEM wheels (15x6)
DSCF0117.JPG
DSCF0118.JPG
DSCF0119.JPG

Great to hear, I'm not even thinking twice about a different set up. If it's not broken why fix it! I'd love a bigger size than a 31x10.5, but from all I've read that's probably the safest bet for an FJ62 that's stock gearing. I love the skinny look, but need decent performance on the highway.

Great to hear, I'm not even thinking twice about a different set up. If it's not broken why fix it! I'd love a bigger size than a 31x10.5, but from all I've read that's probably the safest bet for an FJ62 that's stock gearing. I love the skinny look, but need decent performance on the highway.
Just a thought, I have an FJ62 with stock gearing and I have the old BFG AT K/O in 32x11.5x15 on mine and I couldn't be happier. Slightly larger and wider footprint and the gearing change was very very small. Struggles a little more up hills but cruises at slightly lower RPMs on the freeway. Hasn't given me or my truck any problems and I have probably 10 or 15K miles on them. Great compromise of slightly larger size and and compatibility with a stock truck.

Love mine! I have 33x10.50s on my 60 and just put a set of 265x75r17 on the wife's lexus.

Compared to my other tires I had Nexens on the truck when i bought it and I have run 2 sets of TOYO MTRs I love the BFG.

They ride smoother and on the desert washboard stuff I didn't have to air down to drive how I wanted. Great So Far!
View attachment 1209582

Nice photo. That area looks similar to the area around Hanford. Worked there for a few years.

Running a set of 33 x 10.5 on the stock rims and great tires. Also have a set on my 80 -- 315/75/16 really like these. Great tires and hard to go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom