Anyone have a single Rock Warrior they want to sell? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might have two I could sell.

Just picked up a set of 4...but need three of those myself so could part with one. Also stumbled on a brand new (in box...rings still unattached!) in box single. That one is worth $$$ though. Not spare-only material on the new one.

PM sent

Still interested gents, if we want to go this route.

Paypal ready.

Steve

By Wednesday night, I’ll know if I have a set to break up... I’ll post late evening Wednesday with an update. :)

I will probably put this set on Craigslist on Thursday, assuming another deal comes through on Wednesday.

I’d do $1150 to a mudder split group (meaning $287.50 per wheel) but need to keep it no lower than that at this point. Shipping via USPS from San Diego is around $54...so would need to add for shipping (maybe it’s less?).

I would put it on CL for $1200 Firm Thursday. If they had lugs, I’d set them at $1300 Firm in CL.

**Normally I pass wheels on to other Mudders at nearly my cost...and can even be a losing proposition for me due to driving distances to retrieve—which can be many hours. So I’d like to finally come out with at least a LITTLE $ to add to my paltry mod fund. :meh::cheers:

Anyway... No pressure. They will sell, but I’ll give those here first shot before I post to Craigslist pending my Wednesday deal (tomorrow night).

I might have a couple others that I could sell soon if you don’t care about scuffs.

Meanwhile, this is the set I’ll likely put up for sale Thursday morning (see above post)... I notice the sun reflection lightened some parts, but the color on the spokes is fine.

2AAAEFB8-0FCA-4D11-BDCD-980311F5B153.jpeg

Mark

Last edited:
Buy it ASAP!

Those deals do pop up from time to time, but I am constantly keeping an eye out, and they are really getting scarce now.

Grab it!
I don’t even own anything with 5 lugs. Just saw it on my cl search and I know you guys love them. If someone needs it and they won’t ship, I’ll attempt to assist but heading out of town.

FYI, that listing says $500 Each!

"I am asking $500 a piece and would prefer local pickup to not breakup the wheel and tire. I am located in Albuquerque NM and would consider meeting you closer if you purchase both. I spend a lot time in the Durango and Pagosa Springs area for Colorado folks and in Grants, Quemado, and Gallup area for Arizona folks."

HTH

I think that makes 3... One more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom