Wanted Anyone go one of these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for the hi lift mount that attaches to the tire carrier, like the one in the picture...

PM with pics and or price, thanks!

Drew <><
hilift.jpg

Make one mad fabber....does not appear to be anything too difficult.

:beer:

Poser said:
Make one mad fabber....does not appear to be anything too difficult.

:beer:

Poser, I am really just a "mad moocher" :D

I just design, cut, grind, sand and paint. The technical stuff gets handed off to the experienced welders... my little 110v flux core just can't give me the "safety" factor I desire on parts that could go flying off into traffic, with my highlift attached. :)

Got any laying around? I like the simple design. I will probably end up fabbing up something.... just kidding, I will MOOCH ON SOMEONE TO FAB IT FOR ME! HAHAHAH

Rezarf <><

ConFerr, two pieces. One is the tire carrier adapter [six different models] Second would be the HiLift holder. I have the tire carrier adapter, but not that style of jack holder.

REZARF said:
Poser, I am really just a "mad moocher" :D

I just design, cut, grind, sand and paint. The technical stuff gets handed off to the experienced welders... my little 110v flux core just can't give me the "safety" factor I desire on parts that could go flying off into traffic, with my highlift attached. :)

Got any laying around? I like the simple design. I will probably end up fabbing up something.... just kidding, I will MOOCH ON SOMEONE TO FAB IT FOR ME! HAHAHAH

Rezarf <><
I would not have one single issue with using my 110V welder to make that..

Most of my rig was done with a 110V welder.

Mace said:
I would not have one single issue with using my 110V welder to make that..

Most of my rig was done with a 110V welder.

Good enough for me... :D

Rezarf <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom