Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chris sometimes can't crawl in a cruiser because of all of the smoke and fire!

yep bumper pull.

If you want to tryout my weight distributing hitch you are more than welcome to. it is for a class 3 hitch. i should still have the gooseneck for the crawl so i won't need it.

If you want to tryout my weight distributing hitch you are more than welcome to. it is for a class 3 hitch. i should still have the gooseneck for the crawl so i won't need it.

k thanks!

Chris sometimes can't crawl in a cruiser because of all of the smoke and fire!

and brakes, and carb, and power steering pump and engine and God only knows what is next.....

WOW

Big change, Nolen. I hope it means you end up around a campfire with us rednecks even more.

Here we go!

What you plan on wheeling if you sell the buggy Nolen. for some reason i can't see you in the 60 for long.
Gary (waggoner) is kicking around building a FJ45 luv. he wants to stick the body on a 100 series frame. i want him to drop a 5.7 yota motor in it.

i can see you in a custom built 80 with a V8,40s, 1 tons, linked and streetable (hint hint). Would be a killer family hauler and wheeler. get it built and i may buy it from ya ;)

I am going to try to keep the 60 for kicking around town. Like you said, it is not really much of a trail rig. I am thinking an 80 with 35's. I don't want an 80 with 40's. I want to downsize the trails I ride so I don't have to drive to California to get a challenge. Kids enjoy wheeling in the wagon or in the Rhino, but for some reason they don't dig the buggy at all.

I may get back into the hardcore stuff, but with something on 37's. I want a 1st Gen 4Runner to build. Keep your eyes peeled for one. I want a 87-88 with V6 and an auto.

you want a 4 runner that is running? didn't know how much of a project you want.

to clarify I didn't say the 60 wasn't a good trail rig. I did say that I couldn't see YOU in one for long.

i don't want to get jumped by the ninja 60 guys.

60's are superb for expedition type wheeling, but bring the suck for rocks without spending a bunch of coin on gearing.

I would like a good truck, clean. I am not looking for a hacked up rockcrawler.

Saw a near perfect blue '86 4Runner with 52K original miles last week in Brookhaven. I think it was a 4cyl auto. Gave the little old lady my card in case she ever decided to sell.

I'm sure there is a good reason why you're looking for an '87-'88. What is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom