Anybody have any experience with AUStoUSA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking at some Landcruisers in Australia and wanted to see if anyone has any experience, good or otherwise with AUStoUSA.com ...

Thanks for the help!

Steve

You can search and will find plenty of positive experiences that people have had with AUStoUSA. A lot of folks here on MUD have used them to import cruisers from Australia. I am currently working with Phil, importing an '84 HJ47 Troopy and so far he has been a pleasure to work with.

You can search and will find plenty of positive experiences that people have had with AUStoUSA. A lot of folks here on MUD have used them to import cruisers from Australia. I am currently working with Phil, importing an '84 HJ47 Troopy and so far he has been a pleasure to work with.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

I've had great experiences with Phil. I've bought three rigs from him. He's a top-notch guys and shoots you straight. Highly recommended.

What city does he ship out of? Contact info??

Thnx Dan

I found the site thnx. Still can't figure out what port teynshipmout of though.

Dan

Ok thnx for the help, I assume they are brokers and don't own a shipping company?

Been shipping cars to the USA for 16 years and have shipped over 400 containers in that time.

We don't own the boat but we do all the work at our 3 fully staffed and equipped warehouses, I personally put in 16+ hours per day...
Thank you for chiming in! Sending pm!

Been shipping cars to the USA for 16 years and have shipped over 400 containers in that time.

We don't own the boat but we do all the work at our 3 fully staffed and equipped warehouses, I personally put in 16+ hours per day...

Are you still importing to the US? Been trying to get hold of you with no luck. Have a pallet with parts in Melbourne looking to get to the west coast.

OMG yes! Working on containers 19, 20 and 21 out of AUS for the year. There is room in one of them for your transmission. I sent a reply to you on the 29th, not sure if you got it? Also replied to the other thread.

You have a hotmail account, have a look in the junk folder as they like to put our email in there sometimes for some reason.

OMG yes! Working on containers 19, 20 and 21 out of AUS for the year. There is room in one of them for your transmission. I sent a reply to you on the 29th, not sure if you got it? Also replied to the other thread.

Message sent.

Hi John,
Are you bringing in a 5 speed? That's something I a man considering at some point, that and a split t-case. I have a vehicle shipping from these guys in the next weekish, looking forward to it.:cheers:

Hi John,
Are you bringing in a 5 speed? That's something I a man considering at some point, that and a split t-case. I have a vehicle shipping from these guys in the next weekish, looking forward to it.:cheers:

That's the plan. Getting the five speed, transfer case, bash plate, all shifters, knobs, boots, crossmember and drivelines. Pretty much a complete package. Will need to rebuild and change input shat. If it makes it to port soon will be leaving within a week or so.

I have a vehicle shipping from these guys in the next weekish, looking forward to it.:cheers:

What are you getting or is it a surprise? Port it's shipping from? A new member in AZ is getting a FJ45, shipping out of Melbourne which the general area my parts are at currently. Plans are open on getting it here from WA. Nice time of year for a road trip.

It's an Fj45, you may have seen on ebay recently. It's already in WA, just waiting for transport to Phoenix.

It's an Fj45, you may have seen on ebay recently. It's already in WA, just waiting for transport to Phoenix.

No haven't followed cruiser sales on eBay here or in Australia. What year? A ute, trayback or troopy? If mine makes it here next month might have transport figured out with that other FJ45. If not might use it as excuse for a road trip. Nice thing about the man no longer able to keep me down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom