Any runs or camping trips this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Works for me. Just as a sidebar if we get off Oriflamme in 3 hrs or so we would have time to take Jasper/ Grapevine over to S22 and those wanting to head down to Borrego / Lower Coyote could do so with camping at Cougar Canyon. This would allow 2 jumping off spots for those that wish to cut it short? Meeting at 9 might be somewhat better if doing more than just Oriflamme? I'm open to whatever

I’m up for an even earlier start. Say 8am at Dudley’s.

Mike, are you leading? I have the maps but have never been there.

Whoever is heading this one, make the call. We’re game. Time, place, route.

You started it.... I say you’re it!

Since we’re running out of time... I’m going to make a call.

I’ll be at Dudley’s at 8am. I’m going to run Oriflamme/Rodriquez then Jasper/Grapevine. I have never been on any of these trails before. I hear there are a few fun offshoots.

If anyone wants to tag along, feel free to post or contact me directly.

@slickdealmike if you want to try and catch up, I’ll have the radio on. 146.490.

I’ll most likely have my boy driving. We'll be moving slow.

@RET2 It sounds like you are up for this run too. See you there?

@Rioja100Series you and your buddy are welcome to come along.

Dudley’s Bakery is at the intersection of 78/79 in Santa Ysabel.

Mike

Oriflamme/Rodriquez. Took a couple of offshoots. We got to fly a couple of wheels! Nothing too technical. Was a fun day! We missed you today. I was hoping you would catch us. We ran slow and took in the sights.

Sorry boys my buddy was 2.5 hours late to my house. We hit sandstone canyon. It's far but pretty fun. I don't know how I didn't get any body damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom