Any Place to Play in the Sand in MS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
(not the Pearl)

When I was growing up we had a deer camp on the MS River and had 10 miles of sand. We also would go down to the Bogue Chitto somewhere south of Brookhaven and there was a great place to ride sand.

Anthing left? I have a Rhino and it is a gas in the sand and I want to go play somewhere this spring.

(not the Pearl)

When I was growing up we had a deer camp on the MS River and had 10 miles of sand. We also would go down to the Bogue Chitto somewhere south of Brookhaven and there was a great place to ride sand.

Anthing left? I have a Rhino and it is a gas in the sand and I want to go play somewhere this spring.

Unless you join a deer camp, you're at a grave risk of a "Deliverance" in most areas, especially driving a Rhino. Isn't that one of them camo golf carts with 1 wheel drive? :grinpimp: Or the animal? Cool! I think that Jes used to have an Emu he rode down there sometimes.

Seriously, though, the Pearl is it around these parts. I see a ton of fo-wheelers down there just about every weekend. I've never had problems with law, but if I were riding a Rhino down there, it might be different. You probably have to have it on a leash. :lol:

main_imgHdr.JPG

Mud Dawgs application:

Have you:

Primered a car in the last 3 weeks?

Picked a scab that really pist ya off enuff to beat her azz again..

Are you willing to regrow your mullet for beer, b*tches and brotherhood?

Have you ever roasted marshmallows on a burnin' cross?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be eligible for membraship.

"Got fowheela?"

:D ;) :popcorn: :popcorn: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom