any one installed yet? GROM Vline (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone else install this yet? as i stated in the other thread it been buggy. first i get no sound from bluetooth. now i scrap the bluetooth. place a mini sd card. it plays music but the titles are all wrong and message pop up no cd. or after each track i have to press play. tried support and got a few emails and it stopped. thinking about returning it.

I'm on it. did some software update and it works but still buggy. after i install firmware they provided its has a continuous loop.

Kind of unrelated, but being a big motorcycle guy, I initially thought that this thread was regarding installing one of these :rofl:. I might try re-flashing it again. It might be that you just got a bunk unit. I'd definitely talk with their customer support first.

Kind of unrelated, but being a big motorcycle guy, I initially thought that this thread was regarding installing one of these :rofl:. I might try re-flashing it again. It might be that you just got a bunk unit. I'd definitely talk with their customer support first.
I'm waiting for them to tell me to send in the unit for and exchange. let see what they are doing I thought they already got some beta testers. seem to me I'm paying to be a beta tester. when it works its great. but I just don't know when it feel like working

update. support asked me to do a full reset on the unit and flashed it back to the old firmware working better with old firmware. but this morning was not able to get it to turn on.

I want to get the Vline, but I also want all the bugs to be worked out first. But every firmware/feature update will prob introduce new bugs... and by time the whole thing is dialed in, they'll probably have a completely new product on offer.

That's the risk you accept when you buy into companies that sell things that aren't fully baked.

Don't get me wrong, it's an attractive product, but if it doesn't work, what's the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom