Any members from Chicago? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does Schaumburg count?

coffee and cars meeting? Now that the weather is turning and I can't ride my bike that much I won't mind a day trip to The Cliffs or Badlands or a couple other in Michigan. Anyone interested? Maybe this is not the right forum for discussing this topic not sure if we need to move this to another forum?

coffee and cars meeting? Now that the weather is turning and I can't ride my bike that much I won't mind a day trip to The Cliffs or Badlands or a couple other in Michigan. Anyone interested? Maybe this is not the right forum for discussing this topic not sure if we need to move this to another forum?

I'm in....

So Am I... Cars and coffee in the next couple of days and a more concrete plan after the meet??

So Am I... How about "Trucks and Coffee" in the next couple of days and a more concrete plan after the meet?

How about mythsandlegendsbeer.com - it's not coffee (maybe they serve - not sure cause I never ordered coffee there) but they have a great selection of micro brews and lots of parking. Also not exactly center between everyone that listed their locations. It's located at 1115 Zygmunt Circle, Westmont, IL 60559. How about this Saturday around 6pm?

I was going to say, if its sometime in December I can swing by during my RT as well :D I'll be around Detroit and Chicago during Winter break

Could always make the 4 hour drive to Mears. I'll be in Silver Lake playing in the sand.

How about mythsandlegendsbeer.com - it's not coffee (maybe they serve - not sure cause I never ordered coffee there) but they have a great selection of micro brews and lots of parking. Also not exactly center between everyone that listed their locations. It's located at 1115 Zygmunt Circle, Westmont, IL 60559. How about this Saturday around 6pm?
i like the place, not sure if i can make it on saturday though.

I was going to say, if its sometime in December I can swing by during my RT as well :D I'll be around Detroit and Chicago during Winter break
we can get together again in december, a monthly reunion doesn't sound bad.....

I'm in Downers Grove. Myths and Legends would be easy for me to get to but I'll be at a wedding on Saturday.

If you want some place to eat, the Tap House Grill is right around the corner on Cass Ave. They have both good/reasonably priced food and a nice beer selection. You could hit up both really easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom