Wanted Any location: GX 460 Peridot Mica (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
Green
Looking for a Peridot Mica GX 460 (pref. Sepia) with less than 120k miles, good service records and rust free zone.

I'll keep this up while I'm looking.

Last edited:
Been wanting to upgrade to an LX and this might help that process. Been tempted to sell and would rather it go to someone who appreciates the rarity of this color.

Mine is a 2010, miles right at 120K, all serviced at Lexus of Austin/ Dallas. Had a 110K mile service completed in 9/2020.

Minor scratches, interior has some wear. Its not mind condition cosmetically, but mechanically sound. Happy to send pictures if you are still searching. Know they are hard to find! Took me 6 months to track one down when I bought it last summer.

Been wanting to upgrade to an LX and this might help that process. Been tempted to sell and would rather it go to someone who appreciates the rarity of this color.

Mine is a 2010, miles right at 120K, all serviced at Lexus of Austin/ Dallas. Had a 110K mile service completed in 9/2020.

Minor scratches, interior has some wear. Its not mind condition cosmetically, but mechanically sound. Happy to send pictures if you are still searching. Know they are hard to find! Took me 6 months to track one down when I bought it last summer.
Hi Texourtex, can you reach out to me when you get a chance? I’ve been searching for this color as well and would like to get more information about your GX.
Thank you- Colin.
Phn 512-422-7627

Saw your post on thinking of selling your GX. I'd like to get in line if the other contacts fall through. Ethan 231.275.7522, in Durango, CO.

thanks!

I've been gone a while. I finally am ready to sell.. had to shift some vehicles around. The listing should be live on CarGurus within the hour.

DSC00175 (1).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom