Any interest in Long Ranger 48 Gallon Extra tank?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well looks like I am getting a Tundra. Need to start thinking of parting out my baby.

Is there any interest in the Long Ranger tank w/ dual filler pipe, transfer pump, and switch?

I am willing to remove it, drain it and sell it, if there is interest.
Don't even have a price yet, just seeing if there is any interest before I think of a price.

Let me know
Thanks
DTT255
Mitch

STORY? Accident?

STORY? Accident?

Ok no there was no accident.

By parting I mean all the extra's on the truck. That's all.

Story? Search for my last thread I started. She is just 9 years old. Things that break are expensive and Just time to move on. Thats all

I jus know these tanks are hard to get shipped into the US. So I thought I would see if anyone was interested in it. That's all.

I might be interested depending on the price.

Just FYI, someone had one for sale that was new in box a few months ago on Craigslist. They were asking $1100. That'll maybe give you an idea of what yours may be worth.

I'm interested in an aux tank, but wasn't planning to do it for another year or two. It's not so much the cost of the tank as the install and potential emissions issues. Have you had problems with it throwing codes? How was the installation?

Why not just sell the rig as-built?

Well looks like I am getting a Tundra. Need to start thinking of parting out my baby.

Is there any interest in the Long Ranger tank w/ dual filler pipe, transfer pump, and switch?

I am willing to remove it, drain it and sell it, if there is interest.
Don't even have a price yet, just seeing if there is any interest before I think of a price.

Let me know
Thanks
DTT255
Mitch
k
I might be interested. The spare tire well have to be relocated. Do you have a swing gate for it too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom