Another what is this for thread... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Riverrunner

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.summitautotransport.com
I'm installing a dual battery and decided to clean up the absolute mess made by one of the PO's while installing hitch lights. I have two questions;

What does this plug go to?

BCE1F6D2-D7E9-4453-87DB-36258DC1AE2E.jpeg

...and what the hell is this for?

1219E21E-3786-4BA2-B4A7-9D30E2D1487A.jpeg

I have a 95 an don't remember seeing that there, maybe earlier years. My 60 series had a rear window washer liquid bag in that location with electrical plug to control the pump from the dash. Maybe that's what it is.

Barn door models need water and power/signals routed into both doors to do the rear washer/wipers. The lines all come up the right side of the vehicle, then under the floor and back across the other side into the other door. That floor harness you're looking at is prepped for either model. The connectors aren't used if you have a lift-up back with a tailgate.

Barn door models need water and power/signals routed into both doors to do the rear washer/wipers. The lines all come up the right side of the vehicle, then under the floor and back across the other side into the other door. That floor harness you're looking at is prepped for either model. The connectors aren't used if you have a lift-up back with a tailgate.
Thanks for the clarification!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom