And the slow process begins.....

Visit site
Well i finally got around to getting the steps on the sides took off. I cant begin to tell you how much better i like it already. Cant wait for the rest of the stuff now i just gotta get some money together. Oh is the best place to get the diff lock switch from Christo?
100_2384.jpg
100_2385.jpg

Visit site
Ohh yes and i have a very nice set of steps in the classifieds for a person in the area if you want to pic them up. Very cheap just come get them. All parts included.

retrofive

retrò
SILVER Star
Visit site
Very nice, I was please was with the look after removing the steps. Im assuming based on body cladding its a 95+ year? if so I think you can pick any Toyota hazard switch to work as the CDL button... if that is what you mean by diff lock switch.

Visit site
If your order the diff lock switch, it is plug and play. I'm not sure about other switches.

The OEM diff lock switch is a little pricey. I got mine from Slee. However, CDan might be able to get you a good price also.

retrofive

retrò
SILVER Star
Visit site
kirkagosto - So what switch are we talking here? Your sig line says you have the center diff switch? So you are looking for the rotary locking switch for the front/rear lockers??

ralphy's link pretty much is the jest of it for just the CDL switch and 7 pin mod.

Visit site
The hazard switch will work fine for the cdl switch. I went to the junk yard and got one off a 90s tercel for $2.50. You have to make a small cut in the plastic of the plug to make it fit in, but is VERY simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom