..And so it begins.... my BJ40 frame off restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you are not going to believe this

Ok I´m back in the States and my rig is at my buds house in El Salvador but it can´t be moved because the DMV lady at the window won´t accept the paperwork, signed by the Director General of DMV himself!!!!! No tags, can´t move the rig without risking impound. Can´t have it in the paint and body shop with out risking impound as possible stolen because no tags. Many people nhave been working months trying to get this straightend out for me but the GF is saying that I need to go down and spend a week there to get it done. She´s right but can´t take the time right now with where things are in the new job.

Last edited:
my rig is at my buds house but it can´t be moved because the DMV lady at the window won´t accept the paperwork, signed by the Director General of DMV himself!!!!!

:lol: LOL. Thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning. (Not at your situation. The ridiculousness of the DMV.) Reminds me of when I moved back to Virginia. I think it took me three, or four trips to get my drivers license changed over. Felt a bit silly...as a native Virginian....several generations back. There was no document good enough.

Welcome back John! :cheers: Would love to see that beast in person! Look me up if you're down this way sometime.

:lol: LOL. Thanks! I needed a good laugh this morning. (Not at your situation. The ridiculousness of the DMV.) Reminds me of when I moved back to Virginia. I think it took me three, or four trips to get my drivers license changed over. Felt a bit silly...as a native Virginian....several generations back. There was no document good enough.

Welcome back John! :cheers: Would love to see that beast in person! Look me up if you're down this way sometime.

Scott,
Trust me on this the second that I get her up here I will be looking you up so I can begin to map every good 4x4 spot around. Great to hear from you! :cheers:

Good! Come on down. My house is at 2 o'clock, behind that little tree. :)

SR402.jpg
SR402.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and the rig is looking great. Will do as soon as I get this all straightened out.

Interesting build...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom