An open invitation to all Toyota 4X4's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I received an e-mail today asking if Mini Trucks were allowed in BBCNN.

As with the TLCA we welcome all Toyote 4X4 vehicles.

Two years ago the majority of our members drove FJ40's. Over the past year our membership has become quite diverse. We now have almost every series of Land Cruiser represented as well as an FJ Cruiser. Many of our members have more than one 4X4 Toyota. Among the members "other" Toyotas are Forerunners, FJ60's, Tacoma's, even a Tundra.

As we gain members with vehicles of different abilities we will be scheduling trail rides with more variety of difficulty levels, including trails appropriate for stock rigs.

No need to join the club to check us out. Non-Members are welcome at club meetings and on trail rides. So come sit in on a meeting or tag along on a trail ride. I think you will enjoy it.

Hope to see you there!

Dan.

You forgot my 62!!!!:crybaby: :mad:
OK, so Im not an "official" paid member of BBCNN, but I did buy a t shirt for chrissakes!!!
Jeesh, I miss ONE stinking meeting, and Im COMPLETELY EXCLUDED!!!:ban:

:D :flipoff2:

Chicago

Actually we discussed this at the meting, you'd know that if you had been there. Our by-laws state; memberships requires ownership of A Landcruiser, Forerunner, or Toyota Truck. So your 62 is covered, however the *FJCruiser is excluded. We wil be e-mailing a copy of the by-laws to all (official) members for review and plan to revised them with input from the Club.

So we could exclude 62's. Probably time to pony up the $20 for membership dude. :flipoff2:

*Not being slaves to convention we are allowing FJCruisers in pending formal changes to the by-laws.

BASTID!!! I had asked about becoming a "FORMAL" member, and everyone told me to wait till January when the dues were up, INCLUDING YOU!!!!:flipoff2:

Exclude my poor rusted ass 62?! Her feelings are going to be devastated all torn apart in the garage!:crybaby:

Chicago

You know Im joking, right?

Chicago

Good, sometimes you dont know wether or not youve offended someone over the computer. Kinda hard to read someones reaction from a post.

:flipoff2: back at'cha

Chicago

I don't know dude, I almost shed a tear when I was reading your posts.

I am in the same boat, I payed my dues to TLCA today, so I will pay my dues to BBCNN come January. I'm with you, I bought the t-shirt and even wore it to Vegas this week when I went down there, that should count for something, right?

Jack

Damn straight Jack!
We should start our OWN club...The REJECTED Landcruiser, Landcrusier club!:lol:

Chicago

Been there done that got the t-shirt to prove it????
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Missed you guys on the Bronco Canyon run.

Does anyone have either Dick's (FJ Cruiser) phone # or e-mail address? Just e-mail me please. I told him I had a receiver hitch recovery point/shackle/kit at home...but turns out we sold it at the garage sale this summer. First thing to go is the memory; then....

Dan

spressomon@yahoo.com

How was that run up bronco canyon? I know in the meeting that you all said it was pretty burly, how did it turn out to be?
Did anyone get any pics?

Chicago

Yeah, we could call it the Reno Rejected Cruiser Dudes...something.

As in the other post, I wish I could have been there.

Jack

Our secratery was supposed to e-mail everyone the Club By-Laws so we could all review them and make suggestions for changes. I am sure we will change the wording in the vehicle requirement to include all 4WD Toyotas. So even a 4WD Tercel will meet the club requirments.:lol:

Maybe thats a bit to broad?:doh:

Our secratery was supposed to e-mail everyone the Club By-Laws so we could all review them and make suggestions for changes. I am sure we will change the wording in the vehicle requirement to include all 4WD Toyotas. So even a 4WD Tercel will meet the club requirments.:lol:

Maybe thats a bit to broad?:doh:

I don't know, does anyone make a lift kit and do they come with lowrange? If not then no Tercels.:grinpimp:

Jack

I don't know, does anyone make a lift kit and do they come with lowrange? If not then no Tercels.:grinpimp:

Jack

Actually they have an "extra low" gear which can only be used in 4WD. Anything can be lifted given time, money, and determination.;)

Actually they have an "extra low" gear which can only be used in 4WD. Anything can be lifted given time, money, and determination.;)

Yeah, but just because you can put lipstick on a pig, don't make it right.:cool:

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom