ALCA logos, patches, stickers, etc --- > designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey,
i'm not very active in the forum/meetings, as i dont have a land cruiser (i have a 95 truck though :) )
anyway, i do a lot of graphics and computer design, and after replying to the email, was told to go ahead with it..so i figured i'd work on some logos

i've attached some i threw together late night (pre 4am). let me know what you think, changes, like yes/no, etc. i'd be glad to change stuff, or completely redo stuff, doesnt matter. let me know :cheers:

again, these are thrown together, some have obvious unfinished parts.

Last edited:
Anything Toyota 4WD (with a transfer case) qualifies for TLCA membership, and thus ALCA membership.

I like the designs, I also like Craig's designs. It will be great to have some options. Do you have a toyota trails magazine? There are other club's logos in there. Might help with ideas... I am not big on using a specific type of land cruiser in the logo as we have minitrucks, 40's, 45's, 80, 60's, etc. but that is just me. I do like the idea of using an image of rolling appalachian mountains, hence our name, and maybe something of a trail with no trace except tire tracks to imply tread lightly ethics...

I also like your dsesigns. They are very cool. However, I do remember that we discussed not using a vehicle specific logo at the meeting.
Chris

not a problem.
i'll see what i can do with my laptop while im bored 'at my relatives 'for xmas

happy holidays, everyone.

PS....i have a lead on a daily driver '78 BJ40. i've been searching for one for a few years now. we'll see what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom