For Sale Alberta Canada 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, selling my Canadian 1977 FJ45. Just posted on ebay for second time after a couple of offers fell through. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. I'd be interested in a trade of clean 42 or 40 to me plus cash as having a pickup with three kids doesn't work. Thanks

DSC_2296.JPG

DSC_2297.JPG

DSC_2302.JPG

Very tempting

Does the 45 have front disc?. Been thinking of moving from my 40 to a 45.. It needs to be red again. Is there anything special for a Canadian model vs US?

What runs those speakers?

Agree very tempting. Can you post pics of the vin plates and vin # on the frame? Does it need anything mechanically? Do you have compression numbers? Title in hand?

Agree very tempting. Can you post pics of the vin plates and vin # on the frame? Does it need anything mechanically? Do you have compression numbers? Title in hand?
Don't have any compression numbers but truck runs amazing. Doesnt need anything mechanically. Signal light stays on when you hit the brakes and wipers haven't worked since coming apart from painting. Used to work just fine. I just haven't bothered to deal with as I don't drive in the rain. Couldnt find vin on frame.

15666573122777388059451280812553.jpg

[QU
Heater work good enough to keep you warm in the winter or just barely? Nice truck.
OTE="Wis62, post: 12559237, member: 149133"]
Heater work good enough to keep you warm in the winter or just barely? Nice truck.
[/QUOTE]
Heater makes you sweat in less than a minute. I'm not kidding.

Inside channel with the holes in it looked weak so cut it out and welded plate at the top and bottom about 3-4 feet long where the 45's have typical bad spots.

Don't have any compression numbers but truck runs amazing. Doesnt need anything mechanically. Signal light stays on when you hit the brakes and wipers haven't worked since coming apart from painting. Used to work just fine. I just haven't bothered to deal with as I don't drive in the rain. Couldnt find vin on frame.
Thanks for the pic and answers.
VIN should be stamped into the outside of frame on passenger side near front of the truck. Title in hand?

Thanks for the pic and answers.
VIN should be stamped into the outside of frame on passenger side near front of the truck. Title in hand?
Hi yes it's not on the frame there. Up here in Canada we don't do the title thing. We just make out a bill of sale signed by both and it's a done deal. 👍🏼

I’m sorry, but you gotta like that. Old fashioned handshake between two gentlemen instead of wh

Apologies to you all. I was gunna get on my horse and share some thoughts and then thought better of it and didn’t delete correctly. Again my apologies.

Oh man Neil cant believe its for sale!!!!

Totally get why though. Its why i sold my 45 to fund a 42.

@sr5man what’s your price now that the auction ended?

I've had tons of interest and a couple of offers fall through. Such a pain selling stuff... Especially when it took you so long to decide to sell!😭

Bump for offers. I want to sell. Trying to finish a reno...

If insured to drive on public roads, the seller probably has registration papers. In Canada, we don't have 'Titles' per se, but the equivalent is our registration paper that the seller signs when handing over ownership to the buyer. It's been a few years since I bought my Land Cruiser in Alberta but I had no problem proving it was mine when I registered it in B.C.

This might just be a nomenclature issue.

I sold a BJ60 to a friend in WA State years ago and all he had to go to the Dept of Licensing was my signed registration slip.

Sold my 45 to a guy in FL few years ago and he had zero issues getting it across and down there. I can vouch for this 45 ive seen it in person its a beaut!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom