SOLD Albany NY: 1994 xtracab - rusty body and brake lines - built to wheel - low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is time to let my truck go. I've only kept it around since the air compressor is handy, and I might want to winch out some bushes.

Copy and paste from a previous add :

"
Selling my 1994 Toyota 4x4 xtra cab pickup. One owner. 68643 miles!

I was on my way to get a new NY state inspection, and I lost my brakes. So I turned around and took it home. Called and cancelled the inspection appointment.

Two of the hard brake lines had rusted through. Many of the brake lines should probably be replaced if you want to use it (which I'd prefer) instead of parting it out.

The body is rust rotted. The frame still seems to be solid (but you'd want to double check that).
I don't use it much any more, and not in the way it was built for. So it is time to let it go to somebody new.

This was the last year of the pre-tacoma pickup. Toyota had most of the bugs worked out.
4cyl 22re engine. Manual 5 spd. Everything manual. The only option on it when I bought new was the cruising package that included cruise control, halogen headlights (which have been since replaced with better Hella units) and more instrumentation.
It has been well maintained, except for the rust issues. All synthetic fluids.

Here is how I value the truck:

Rusted 1994 pickup with low miles $2500. Probably more if the brake lines were good.
ARB lockers front and rear. Geared 4.88 to match 33” tires. $1000
ARB bumper, with Warn 9000 winch. Bumper has rust in none structural parts, winch has limited use, worked fine last time I had to use it to pull out a jeep. $500
Safari snorkle, dual batteries, on board air. $500
New cat back Toyota exhaust last year. $200
Custom skid plates and rock sliders. ?
Custom storage and sleeping platforms under the cap. ?

I have folders full of records. Which will be included. I have spare parts that will be included. I have tools and rescue gear which I might include, keep, or sell to you cheap.
It has a clean title. Never in an accident (except bumps and bruises from rocks and trees)

I'm asking $3000. I'm negotiable if it goes to what I consider a good new home.

Cash only, no third parties, no money orders, no shipping, no funny business. You should probably bring a trailer.

If it does not sell this fall, I'll probably either fix it or part it out myself next spring. "

Now it is almost spring. I'd like the space in the driveway. I'd hate to scrap it, and to be honest I'm too lazy to part it out. I'd be happy to take $2k if you'd help me winch out bushes in front yard.

So now I'll try to attach pictures . . .

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

I'd hate to see it sent to a scrap yard. But that is what might happen.
I'm not sure what it is worth as scrap.

Last chance. I've had the truck for 28 years. It owes me nothing. I'll call a scrap yard next week.

Wish you were closer!

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom