AJIK Spare Tire Carrier 2015 Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought we had 12 to 15 in the original "make this again" thread? come on people, lets get this done !!!!

Silly question - Would the tire carrier bolt onto an FJ40, with the bumperettes removed? I think the four bolt holes are the same, aren't they?

Maybe the lights would be in the way....

I thought we had 12 to 15 in the original "make this again" thread? come on people, lets get this done !!!!

well, I went back and checked the original thread and we had "11" when msapers wanted two but he dropped out and now we are stalled at "9"....

dang I really want this so come on someone else needs one for sure ;) we are so close its killing me

doug

Just bumped the main tech thread.

Oh hell. I'm in. It's only money, right? :)

I was on the fence because I just got my 35" spare cleanly tucked under the truck. Not sure I "need" a rear tire carrier. But they do look cool!

Is there any price break for not having the carrier powder coated? I might rather paint it to match my front bumper & sliders. Flat black.

Group buy is now closed! THANK YOU to all the members who have committed to buy. We will be sending a PM to confirm carrier orientation DS or PS, email address for PayPal invoicing. Please contact with any questions as we go about fulfilling orders. Estimating 4-5 weeks to complete carriers and will be shipping in order of the request list below:

1. gsdog2/PS
2. 96Cruiser/PS
3. Tedward/DS
4. landtank/DS
5. koifish/ PS
6. jtmosca/DS
7. LOOKman PS
8. badfish138/ PS
9. tlc4ever/ PS
10. KellyC/ PS

Thank you again!

Josh

Last edited:
I'll go with the passenger side for mine. Thanks!

PM's have been sent with instructions for what to expect next. Thank you for trusting AJIK for your Land Crusier needs.

Josh

Oh hell. I'm in. It's only money, right? :)

I was on the fence because I just got my 35" spare cleanly tucked under the truck. Not sure I "need" a rear tire carrier. But they do look cool!

just a quick "THANKS" for putting us over the top......

LOL - I can't wait to have my spare proudly riding on the back, instead of under the truck. I just bought a new 35" spare, and feel silly hiding it between the frame rails. Although I gotta say I'm impressed it fit in there without any mods.

LOL - I can't wait to have my spare proudly riding on the back, instead of under the truck. I just bought a new 35" spare, and feel silly hiding it between the frame rails. Although I gotta say I'm impressed it fit in there without any mods.

yep me too!! I have freshly powdercoated oem alloys [x5] with 315/75/16 Goodyear MTR's and want keep the spare from underneath the truck as well

Uh 0h, I didnt get a PM yet. Josh, can you try re-sending. Thx.

Oh wait… found it. Cancel that! Ha.

ARGH! Just got back from the desert

ARGH! Just got back from the desert

The group buy will allows us to keep the carrier available in stock. I would estimate late summer to be available through the AJIK web-store. Josh

Hey Van! Any updates? I know it's only been two weeks, and you said it would take a lot longer than that. But I'm excited... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom