Airlift Wireless One (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of getting a build plan together and this will include airbags for the rear springs.

I am including the ARB Twin Compressor in the build plan and I would really like take advantage of the on board air integrated with the Airlift Wireless One controller but honestly second guessing now if the value is there.

I was all in a few days ago, but now leaning now more just to keep the airbags simple and use a manual fill setup. I tow approx 2x per month in Spring, Summer, Fall and I have read most of the threads here and watched more youtube videos then I care to admit.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the wireless one integration to the ARB Twin Compressor and does the functionality justify the additional costs? Somewhat loaded question for those that have done it, but thinking the dollars allocated to Airlift integration could be used better somewhere else in the build.

I have an Airlift Wireless controller/compressor that I am planning to install this weekend. I also have the ARB twin and was contemplating using the Airlift controller with it. But, ultimately I am going to keep the ARB and airbag system separate. I am going to put the Airlift and small compressor in the cubby hole for the jack.

As for pairing the Airlift with the ARB, should be very easy. Two options as I see it. 1) Manually turn on the ARB via whatever switch you currently run. Then trigger the Airlift to fill the air bags. This would require a tee in the airline from the ARB. 2) The activation of the Airlift triggers the ARB to turn on. The trigger wire from the Airlift would need to be connected to the trigger wire of the ARB.

i went with ARB Linx
I love it. But I like to tinker.

its great for airing up and down.

i put a port under the hood and at the rear bumper.

So easy to control my rear airbags and set them to different settings

I did the airlift wireless one with the twin ARB (mounted to the Slee shelf) and am very happy with it. It took a lot more time to implement than what it will ever save in time hand pumping the airbags, but it sure is convenient now that its done. I tow a lot and unhook a lot, so its worth it to me.
I put a hand 3-way valve to run the outlet of the ARB to either the air bags (pressure limited with cutoff switch) or the small accumulator and connection for the air hose (+100 psi limit). I mounted the airlift controller in the engine bay on the left fender near the firewall (tight fit, but made it work) with some DIY Al Brackets
20220129_163758.jpg
20220206_115245.jpg
20220129_162214.jpg

I've been looking at doing the ARB + Airlift system for a while. @LC Mike did you just toss the compressor or were you able to order the parts without the compressor? Last time I spoke with Air lift they told me they wouldn't sell the kit without the compressor, and said there was no way for me tom buy their electric manifold without buying the kit.

I've been looking at doing the ARB + Airlift system for a while. @LC Mike did you just toss the compressor or were you able to order the parts without the compressor? Last time I spoke with Air lift they told me they wouldn't sell the kit without the compressor, and said there was no way for me tom buy their electric manifold without buying the kit.
Yes, that's right. I needed to buy the whole kit with the compressor (which I didn't use).

Yes, that's right. I needed to buy the whole kit with the compressor (which I didn't use).
That's a bummer. I recently found this kit by Rough Country (I know, I know) that basically does everything the Air Lift kit does and doesn't force you to use their compressor. I'm probably going to order that as the only other real option is the ARB Linx, which does have a lot of upsides, but I don't know that I want to commit to their system fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom