Air Kowboy

Little%20Sahara
[/URL][/IMG]

Yea that was one of the first dunes we ran. Glad ya'll got to come down. Deb seemed to have a good time driving the Secret Weapon.

KOWBOY

President
Website
www.ElwoodWhiteTrash.com
...reminds me of Pismo:doh:

The dunes at Pismo can't touch this place ... The "comp" hill at Pismo isn't even an average height dune here. :eek:

Thanks for all the pics Fireman. :cheers:

And as always ... thanks to all that showed up. :beer:

For those that were there ... the Boy that wrecked his scooter got released Sunday and Tommy picked 'im up on the way home. Broke some lil' bone in his back but all is well. :bounce2: :bounce2:

I only launched my junk the one time ... it hit so hard it killed the engine. :grinpimp:

Damage:

1) One of the main internal posts on that friggin' Oz tent broke when we was settin' 'er up ... :mad: :mad: ... made a patch splint with a 12" socket extension and some duck tape ... :grinpimp: Ain't real pleased with the tent. :frown:

2) Broke the double car-dee-gun joint on my rear driveshaft. :D

3) Shredded a trailer tire on the way home. :crybaby:

:flamingo:

Last edited:

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Great vids! Embarrassed to say it, but that's the first time I ever saw ANYTHING on U-tube!:eek:

So what's the story with the radiator? looks like sumbitch's all clogged up with cottonwood crap. Did the rig overheat? :confused:

Yeah...it was the first time I'd ever uploaded to youtube also...It was the fastest solution to shrinking the file size. The last video was ~57MB in the camera...

The radiator is from Dirty White Boy's brother's mini truck with a brand new 350 conversion...it was the first time they'd got to run it and it got hot fast so they went back to town to get another fan and while they were gone we discovered the underside was plugged with mud and various other s***...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom