Air-fuel meter and 1HD-T??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I've been messing with the fuel pump (LCOOL tune) and thinking of installing an intercooler to the rig. Besydes the pyro and boost gauges, is it important to install an air-fuel meter in order to tune the pump properly??? It seems that existant gauges only aply to gas engines...

If this gauge is not apropriate, how should I tune the pump and turbo after the IC instalation??? I'm interested in a litle more power and torque, but without compromising engine reliability

NCR

Diesels don't go with the air to fuel ratio mixtures. You typically adjust the fuel to the EGTS, keeping well below 1250 under full load on a hill. Full throttle and on big hill.

Diesels don't have a consistant air to fuel ratio. They inject more fuel when you want to accel and then the engine catches up with more air later. Where a gasser opens up the air and then more fuel flows with it.

Tapage said:
Estequiometric mix . ? wouu I'm not sure if is the right english term.

Yah you got it...... not sure if that is the spelling. ?Como se dice "estequiometric" en espanol??

Adios..

brownbear said:
Yah you got it...... not sure if that is the spelling. ?Como se dice "estequiometric" en espanol??

Adios..

Hi dude ..

En español es mezcla estequiometrica | In ispanish is stequimetric mix .. ? or range I thought mix dosen't aply in this case.

The word you're looking for (en englais) is stochiometric (ratio). Avogadros number and all that stuff.

Martin White said:
The word you're looking for (en englais) is stochiometric (ratio). Avogadros number and all that stuff.

thanks dude .. included in my dictionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom