AHC Ride Height (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning Mudders,

The family loaded up the other weekend to go camping when I noticed the LX stuck in the "L" position. Once at camp and unloaded, it went back to "N". Leaving all packed up, back to "L"

Fluids were recently flushed and within spec.

I don't think we were over GVWR but I guess it was possible. Would this be the culprit? I would assume this hydraulic system would be a bit more stout.

Or is this possibly the globes getting weak or some other part of the system?

Lastly, if we turned off height control, would this in effect "Lock" it into N? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

You've verified globe pressures to be in spec?

We need a little more info - is the rig stock, do you have bumpers, what all were you hauling?

To my understanding, no - turning off height control would just turn off things like auto leveling when on a hill, towing, etc.

You've verified globe pressures to be in spec?

We need a little more info - is the rig stock, do you have bumpers, what all were you hauling?

To my understanding, no - turning off height control would just turn off things like auto leveling when on a hill, towing, etc.
I was told that everything looked great when I picked up from flush....can't say with 100% certainty that globe pressures were actually checked.

Rig is mostly stock, only added A/T tires (factory wheels still), roof rack, and rear drawers. Hauling myself, wife and two kids, and standard camping gear....air matresses, cooler, cot, clothing and food. Quick google search said payload was 1470 lbs.....can't imagine we surpassed that, but don't rally know

You need to run techstream and confirm pressures for each globe and make changes necessary to get them back in spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom