Ahc globes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve had my vehicle for 5 years and the globes looked old then , however whenever I do the graduation check it’s always 14 and ride ok fluid pink . This can’t be normal surely

I’ve had my vehicle for 5 years and the globes looked old then , however whenever I do the graduation check it’s always 14 and ride ok fluid pink . This can’t be normal surely
The globes have a serial number etched in them where the first 2 digits are the year made. 14 graduations is pretty dang good.

The globes have a serial number etched in them where the first 2 digits are the year made. 14 graduations is pretty dang good.
I think the Eve been replaced with the British made ones in the past as there is no green line round them

IMG_4786.png

I think the Eve been replaced with the British made ones in the past as there is no green line round them

View attachment 3432161
Hey, writing here as well as on your other AHC hose thread. How are these aftermarket globes doing for you. I am going to be ordering the original ones from impex japan for $103/ each. But curious about these. Also per my comment on your other post, how have your AHC flexi pipes been holding up. My AHC pressure hoses aren't leaking yet, but they are aging and corroding at now 25 years old and hoping to plan out a replacement IF i don't do oem. Its the entire line on both sides, from right after first globe to the second globe and then to the rear shocks. Do you have any pictures of what you used? I see you used 300 bar flexi pipe. How are things now after 3 years, if you still have the vehicle? I am in Canada and may start asking around hydraulic hose shops. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom