adventures in Tuttle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got back from camping with the Scouts.

What was the call between you two (Corn Man & samuelsmith) for the 27th? Are we going with 3 or re-scheduling?

I can do either way. Picked up a 99 Land Rover Discovery over the weekend. If we do go I'll be taking it and not the FJ80.

I can also do either way. I got a couple responses from sending out emails--I think we could probably get 1 or 2 more if we give more notice. We probably will have to stay on the dry side too with this rain, which is fine.

If we reschedule, I'm open June 8,9, 29,30 or July 20, 21, 27, 28 right now...

I think we should. It would be nice to do it when we can get a few more out...any of the dates above work for anyone or should we start a new thread? I'm not sure what works best.

June 8th works for me. All the other dates in June I'm busy. All the July dates would be Ok too. June is nice as its not too hot out yet.

So - June 8th... Is it still just the 3 of us?

Should we re-communicate via alternate channels (Corn Man's list) while we're still a month out?

Well I will be out of town until mid July so if you guys go after that I can be your fourth. Sorry I have been out of touch.

Last edited:
I can resend--should we also throw out a mid July date also? June 8 is now getting iffy for me. New project just came up and have not firmed up travel for it yet...

If corn man can't make it do you still want to go with just the 2 of us Grench or do we just wait until July now?

I'm starting to wonder if there will ever be a date where more than 3 of us interested and able to go.

Dates that work for me as of 5/6:

May 18/19, 25/26
June 8/9, 29/30
July 6/7, 13/14, 27/28
August 24/25, 31/September 1

Is there anyone in addition to Corn Man, Samulesmith and myself that are interested in going this round?

Do I need to set up another 'Hot Dogs at Mahoney' meet & greet?

Just sent out emails again...

I can't make it June 8th, I'll be at the NOHVA ATV Jamboree in Genoa, NE that weekend.

I don't know if any of the other dates would work for me yet, so you guys do what works best for the group and I'll see if I can make it on the date you decide.

I would love to go to either the hot dogs or the tuttle run, but Ill be gone from end of may til Middle of July. I will be at a event if the timing works out.

My brother and I are game just to meet someone else in ne with a cruiser let us know sascigo at gmail.

Any updates, anybody still interested? My FJ80 is down for repairs right now but I've still got the Land Rover.

I'm still here, still interested. I'm re-working my exhaust a bit (it cracked) and chasing p0401.

We should probably find one of them where >= 3 of us can go, set it in stone then do it.

My dates listed above should still be valid. Find which dates work for you and post them up. As soon as 2-3 more of us do so it should become pretty apparent which weekend we need to go on. It might not even be one of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom