adding to the fleet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kyle Fogle

H.B.I.C. at Treaty Oak Offroad
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.treatyoakoffroad.com
We snagged Mrs. Treaty Oak a 2011 Knight Armor Pearl 460 last night! Excited to get the build going.

This one will be pretty mild.....probably

TOO Recovery points
GXOR Slinky Lift
SSO Sliders
tires/wheels

sorry for the s*** pictures, will update as we go!

IMG_8005.jpg

Looking forward to your build!

LOL!:rofl:

Pardon my ignorance - can you shed some light on the slinky lift? Is that a long travel verison of the icon lift or are there different components? I have searched around but have only found descriptions and pictures of icon set ups.

Kyle can provide more info, but there is a new customized suspension being released for the GX, in coordination with Dan Kunz and GXOR. From the GXOR FB page:

Should be out in a month or two. Icon 2.5 omega double bypass long travel rears, rear lower control arms, front GXOR branded BlackHawk (Slinky) UCAs with sealed delta joints, OEM inner bushings, and 3 degrees of caster. 2.5 coilovers with an option for S2 resi cdcv secondaries with GX tuned bump, rebound, and compression. Slinky springs across the board. Will be the first truly GX-tuned suspension for high performance driving.

You will be able to purchase them through Kyle Fogle at Treaty Oak Offroad once they are released.

Pardon my ignorance - can you shed some light on the slinky lift? Is that a long travel verison of the icon lift or are there different components? I have searched around but have only found descriptions and pictures of icon set ups.

Slinky is either extended or long travel, shocks are manufactured by Icon to Slinky specifications. Coils by Slinky, control arms by Slinky, etc

Slinky, Dan (GXOR), and I are putting together a GXOR specific lift, valved and branded specifically for the GX. It's going to be pretty epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom