AC Illumination (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does this list of bulbs include the actual A/C on/off indicator light? That is the one that is out on mine. I'd replace all the knob LEDs as well at the same time but trying to figure out if this includes that on/off indicator or not? Thanks!

Does this list of bulbs include the actual A/C on/off indicator light? That is the one that is out on mine. I'd replace all the knob LEDs as well at the same time but trying to figure out if this includes that on/off indicator or not? Thanks!
I think not. That bulb is an integrated LED. Are you sure your ac actually comes on?

I think not. That bulb is an integrated LED. Are you sure your ac actually comes on?
My A/C Works fine but that bulb is so dim I can't tell if sometimes it's been turned off. Obviously it's easy to notice after a few minutes if the air isn't getting cooler but trying to use that light as an indicator would be nice.

I am slowly finding lighting gremlins in my truck and have a few questions about what should, and what shouldn't be lit.

Should there be a green backlight for the side mirror defroster? All the others are lit.

Is there supposed to be a "courtesy light" in the driver side floorboard? The passenger side is lit when I get in the truck. I cannot find a bulb on the driver side.

2019-11-17 22.06.28.jpg

2019-11-17 22.07.33.jpg

Yes on the mirror defroster:
1574215411208.png

In the picture below you can see the rear defrost, rear air and mirror defrost all use surface mount LED. The T5s are behind the clock/temp display.

View attachment 775002

Are these surface mount LED's available anywhere? Some of mine were dim so I de-soldered them thinking I had seen that they are available. Now I can't find anything. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom