ABQ Window Tinting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The guy I know who does it is Richard and he is very reasonable and does good work ..... # (505) 315-3103

I recommend New Mexico Tint. They did my wife's car 3 years ago and it still looks perfect so I had them do the front windows on the GX after I bought it. (505) 872-8468

had some work done a few years ago at Lomas Glass And Tint 505-266-5755, did a nice job on my Jeep

Guess you'll be in town. If you pass through Pagosa Springs, we could meet for coffee or a beer

enjoy your travels

let us know how the tint goes, i should do my GX

Last edited:
They don't have window tinting in Atlantopolis? Here I was hoping you were moving back or at least sticking around for more than a day.

Tint and Trim Factory is where I go. Last I checked they were the only authorized 3M film installer in the metro area

Just used Horizon for the FR-S tint and windshield replacement, so far so good and they did everything in the schedule they quoted.

Just used Horizon for the FR-S tint and windshield replacement, so far so good and they did everything in the schedule they quoted.

Why did you need a windshield already? Get hit by a big rock?

Had a rock hit edge and send a crack across the middle

+1 for the Tint & Trim Factory.

Their high tech 3M tint cut down the amount of solar heat entering my vehicle very substantially, enabling the a/c to be far more effective. Great warranty. A few days after the installation I found small flaw, and they fixed it as soon as I went in to tell them about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom