A little Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
land cruiser fan here...not familiar with mini trucks...friend bought a mini....84 i think with a 22r motor...trying to remove the motor for a rebuild...motor will not seperate from the tranny...gets about an inch or so away but will not go any further...any ideas as to the cause and solution will be appreciated! thanks

osagecruiser

is it AT?

manual tranny and yes it sat for awhile...timing chain is broken...but it sat here in kansas...not the rust belt...at least not in my opinion...what would be the cure for this situation?...thanks

osagecruiser

did you pull the exhaust manifold?

......................or just the bolts at the collector?

jeez this don't sound to good....not sure about the manifold...i will go have a look....sounds like just need to work at it til she breaks loose....oh happy day...gonna be a long saturday!...thanks all for the help!

osagecruiser

it sat about a year...maybe less....but it appears from the interior prior to its sitting it spent some time in a mud bog...the price was right for it...my buddy gave 300.00...he is hoping to turn it into a trail truck....so he can come out and play with the tornado alley cruisers in his own vehicle instead of riding shotgun...thanks for the info!....i am gonna post a build thread for him one it gets moving....stay tuned

osagecruiser

Did you get it out?

what was it?

yesiree...got her out....right along with some clutch parts and a stuck throwout bearing....rust was the culprit!.....now the fun begins

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom